Dullest Person in the Corps

Discussion in 'RLC' started by Danny_Dravot, Jul 19, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right!

This shouldn't be too difficult, I want to know who the dullest person in the Corps is.

I think that I'm now sharing an office with him. In 2 weeks, I've yet to hear him make an amusing comment, tell a funny story or show a modicum of charisma. Although I once heard he had a story about a cardigan his nan knitted for him, but not from him!

Needless to say he's an Ammo type, as if that needed saying!
  2. ^Goon that should teach you to log off before you leave the office.
  3. I have a sneaky suspicion of whom Goon speaks and he is a truly unremarkable Officer. I feel for anyone who one day must look to him for leadership, sh!t I feel for the RadOp who has to share a cabby with him for over 20 mins!

Still this guy is nothing when compared to a certain FTRS Postal and Courier Officer who was so dull the bloke who lived across from him in the corridor (for 14 months!) didn’t know who he was, nor did 99% of his Regt. This bloke was either the first man through the balcony doors of the Iranian embassy or is clearly the most boring bloke in the Corps!

Another one; there is a female Officer, last seen in Abingdon, who features on a video for a well known brand of kitchen scourer, (apparently she never got the gig?!) who was soooooooo monumentally dull they gave her swift promotion to Major!
  4. I would like to nominate a Jock. Jock M. I think he is related to the bloke who wrote the Whinney the Pooh books!

The officer who tried to take his eye out with a screw driver would also be a good nomination if it were not for the colourfull "Frank Spencer" type stories about him. He is dull as FcUK to talk too.