Dullard SPELL CHECKERS Hall of Fame

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by CDT_Dodger, Oct 24, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. All

Over the last couple of days a number of people have really annoyed me with their posts. I have come to the conclusion that all those sad tw8ts who constantly trawl through posts spell and grammer checking need to be exposed in this thread.

I assume the type of person who does this is an AGC waller and wannabee chief clerk type bod. Or some kind of crossword freak, probably a retired Major or above who sits at home stroking his labrador.

It is time to name and shame these Dullard (sh1t, did i just use that word) barstewards and find out who the biggest wank3r is.

Lets create a hall of fame for these "get a life" freaks.

I'll open it up with our friend:

LEFTY478

2. To the hole.....

3. So?

And?

Really?

Cnut.

4. cum_guzzling troll

5. So many errors, so little time.

Hammy, I have to disagree with you, this doesn't even deserve to be in the hole.

6. Could do better :D

7. fatherless beat me to it.

8. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Hope that helps.

To the hole!

9. ?

'The ironing is delicious', Simpson, Homer, The Simpsons.

Your post is either very clever or very stupid.

10. I'll let you have one, for free. In your own time...

You is a rite cok suking trump fcukin, cum_sponge of the hi'est allder. Did you see what I did there? No, thought not.

11. You missed out Wallah, and not Waller (unless he thinks that a fat singer and runner up on some reality show is a member of the AGC)

Also the following words do not have numbers in them:
    Twats
    Wanker
    Shit
    Bastards

12. :? *yawn*

13. Gentlemen,

Over the past few days a few posters on this site have totally astonished me with the appalling grammar displayed in their posts and total inability to grasp even the rudiments of the Queens English! Such posts, written in child-like text speak, are painful to decipher.

Also what the proletarian may deduce as time-wasting nit-picking may actually be banter between fellows of a like demeanour.

Shall we start our Rogues Gallery with a prime example?

Soap Dodger, my apologies gentlemen, I meant of course CDT_Dodger

INNIT!

14. Oh i thought you would chirp in OriginalFatOne. I have noticed you before on here and I dont like you. Going by the volume of your posts you are one of those asswipes that like to post just to make yourself known - like a few other people around here. It is obvious that you dont get out much and you sit in front of your pc day and night posting - posting - posting. You need to get a life as ARRSE isnt the be all and end all of existence.

I assume the following:

1. You have no legs therefore are housebound and arse about all day.

2. When sitting on your toilet at home you raid the dirty linen basket and snort the cheese flakes from your daughters dirty knickers.

3. You are also an AGC Dullard Spell Checking tossbag.

4. You need to get out more - you really do.

Now run along before I add you to my ever growing list of ARRSE tits whom I will follow forever and annoy.

Back to my pint now.

15. Ohhh an internet hardman. I'm terrified.

The irony of your last post is lost on your isn't it?