Dullard betrays dullards

This morning I logged in to find a PM of that annoying cnut Mooch

hello MDN,

i know we have not gotten on well in the past but there are some prize wankers on the site now!!

I wasnt going to be mooch any more but i am trying to out them as i believe they are from 21.

Most people know who i am now and i dont mind, mooch has history and as long as i dont say something which is embarrasing, i will carry on posting.

I never meant to be an outsider, i just wanted to take the flack off off of "molly"??

hope to hear from you,

Mooch
My first thought was to dive through the monitor and remind him what a butt wipe he was and that the only decent thing he did with that identity was to sack it...... Cnut can't even do that.

Then I thought I would expose him :D

Do us a favour you grubby turncoat, grab a minibus, pick up...Grab a spoon, p1ss_slit_of_saureen, enlightened one, Snap dragon and a dozen other dull cnuts that wind us up.... gather speed and drive as quickly into an artic trailer as you can.

Any survivors should be blindfolded, spun round a broom 'bar game style' and chucked on the M1

hope to hear from you
You ponce......... I hope you get cnut cancer

Mooch said:
i know we have not gotten on well in the past but there are some prize wankers on the site now!!
W.anker

Mooch said:
I wasnt going to be mooch any more but i am trying to out them as i believe they are from 21.!!
Your gonna be popular now....... w.anker

Mooch said:
I never meant to be an outsider
W.anker.....

I'll give you some credit Mooch... at least your consitant..... a total w.anker but consistant one never the less!

Please keep us posted about what happens with your chums at "21"! I truely hope they rape your arrse before taking it in turns to jump into an industrial mincer.

Make sure you get the timing right over the M1 or they'll just land on top of a truck,

Yep its easy......... therefore choose any mod you want, I'll PM him my password and check my inbox?

gutless?

Imagine being gutless and a complete c0ck?

cait said:
Please keep us posted about what happens with your chums at "21"! I truely hope they rape your arrse before taking it in turns to jump into an industrial mincer.
Most likely a stupid question but what is '21'?

I think, thouh I may be wrong, but the felch ridden to$$ piece refers to 21 SAS (Artists Rifles), TA regiment.

Dunno why

much obliged guys

Nah he says he is signals, which i deem as a big discredit to the beloved royal corps.

So does inded refer to 21 sig regt

Biscuits_AB said:
You must be from the posh estate.

What about pineapple fritters from Iceland?
What about pan fried pineapple fritters from Iceland?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Moodybitch ARRSE: Site Issues 50
stoatman ARRSEpedia 13
stoatman The NAAFI Bar 78