Dullard Avatars & Signatures.

#1
Here's my personal favourite dullard avatar and signature:



WTF would any self respecting ex soldier choose a picture of a known gay sex offender, Akinwale Arobieke, as their avatar and then proclaim him as a 'Legend' in their signature?

Read more about the raving hermer boy touching t0sser here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akinwale_Arobieke

Anyone else think that might be odd?

Is there any stranger?
 
#2
Someone just asked me what i was smoking.

Any chance of you putting what your on in a biscuit or cake. I'll pay the postage. 8)

You mean there are rules regarding avatars?

next you will insist on creases in working artificial legs?
 
#3
oldgoat said:
Someone just asked me what i was smoking.

Any chance of you putting what your on in a biscuit or cake. I'll pay the postage. 8)

You mean there are rules regarding avatars?

next you will insist on creases in working artificial legs?
Not saying there are rules ... just some oddities.

What I am smoking is cuban and would probably taste sh!t in a cake, what I am drinking would taste better :D

they do put creases in working artificial legs ... if you want them!
 
#4
k13eod said:
Here's my personal favourite dullard avatar and signature:
WTF would any self respecting ex soldier choose a picture of a known gay sex offender, Akinwale Arobieke, as their avatar and then proclaim him as a 'Legend' in their signature?

Read more about the raving hermer boy touching t0sser here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akinwale_Arobieke

Anyone else think that might be odd?

Is there any stranger?
Dale loves Kev, Dale loves Kev, Dale loves kev.

I had to take the photo off, it still scares me.
My complaint was denied btw because apparently he didn't break the arrse rules.

I've still had bigger shites than him.
 
#5
k13eod said:
oldgoat said:
Someone just asked me what i was smoking.

Any chance of you putting what your on in a biscuit or cake. I'll pay the postage. 8)

You mean there are rules regarding avatars?

next you will insist on creases in working artificial legs?
Not saying there are rules ... just some oddities.

Thank gaud for that. :roll:

What I am smoking is cuban and would probably taste sh!t in a cake, what I am drinking would taste better :D

I've found that aldi do a lovely american copy of southern comfort £9 a bottle. bargain

they do put creases in working artificial legs ... if you want them!

so anyone wanting to stag-on with the gunners should have no problem?
Have a nice day!
 
#6
oldgoat said:
k13eod said:
oldgoat said:
Someone just asked me what i was smoking.

Any chance of you putting what your on in a biscuit or cake. I'll pay the postage. 8)

You mean there are rules regarding avatars?

next you will insist on creases in working artificial legs?
Not saying there are rules ... just some oddities.

Thank gaud for that. :roll:

What I am smoking is cuban and would probably taste sh!t in a cake, what I am drinking would taste better :D

I've found that aldi do a lovely american copy of southern comfort £9 a bottle. bargain

they do put creases in working artificial legs ... if you want them!

so anyone wanting to stag-on with the gunners should have no problem?

CDT_Dodger is still a prize toilet.

Anyone who disagrees can kiss my ricker.
 
#8
Markintime said:
I have a real problem with this avatar.

Makes me want to kill.

Does it make you want to kiddy fiddle?
 
#11
Markintime said:
The_Snail said:
Markintime said:
I have a real problem with this avatar.

Makes me want to kill.

Does it make you want to kiddy fiddle?
At my age if I had you it'd be kiddy fiddling.
Have a word, google Purple Aki. As much as I love you, he still scares the shite out of me and my brother.
 
#12
The_Snail said:
Markintime said:
The_Snail said:
Markintime said:
I have a real problem with this avatar.

Makes me want to kill.

Does it make you want to kiddy fiddle?
At my age if I had you it'd be kiddy fiddling.
Have a word, google Purple Aki. As much as I love you, he still scares the shite out of me and my brother.
Did it yesterday, had me screaming into the night when I found out he was a scouser.
 
#13
Markintime said:
The_Snail said:
Markintime said:
The_Snail said:
Markintime said:
I have a real problem with this avatar.

Makes me want to kill.

Does it make you want to kiddy fiddle?
At my age if I had you it'd be kiddy fiddling.
Have a word, google Purple Aki. As much as I love you, he still scares the shite out of me and my brother.
Did it yesterday, had me screaming into the night when I found out he was a scouser.

What's wrong with scousers?
 
#14
Dead man walking...
 
#16
May I just add that Purple Aki IS a legend.

Prover pervetry and no mistake. "I want to feel your muscles".

I hung around gyms I did.
 
#17
seriously though the avatar of purple aki or whatever boll*cks he wants to call himself is just a bit wrong,
maybe CDT dodger is this aki bloke
 

Latest Threads

Top