• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Dull, but unusual

Sorry mates, I thought this thread was about canteen cowboy. I suppose if it had been, the title would have been "Gwar and dull, but unusual".

I'll get my coat....

Corporal said:
Sorry mates, I thought this thread was about canteen cowboy. I suppose if it had been, the title would have been "Gwar and dull, but unusual".

I'll get my coat....
yeah, feck of red-neck....ain't ya got a sister to poke....or yer mum :twisted:

Mutt

Old-Salt
Yep, sorry, didn't realise, I see that now, didn't realise that they sponsored the site, or that Corporal's mum and sister were the same person.

Many apologies for wasted time.

Corporal said:

I'll get my coat....
that is your mum/sister/aunt's coat and dont forget to close the trailer door on the way out.. :D

I actually did think that this thread was a typically puerile Mod jape aimed at me, until I realised that without fantastically intelligent and professional people like me on ARRSE, this place would just disintegrate in moments.

Ahhhhh....to be such legends in our own lifetimes - it's too much. :D

Calypso said:
I actually did think that this thread was a typically puerile Mod jape aimed at me, until I realised that without fantastically intelligent and professional people like me on ARRSE, this place would just disintegrate in moments.

Ahhhhh....to be such legends in our own lifetimes - it's too much. :D
you have been sniffing glue again 8O

Corporal said:
F*ck all of ya, bunch of Welsh nonces. :D
Just because my mother serviced the Welsh Rugby team in 1967 doesn't mean one of them is my Father..........fecking hope not.......Welsh heritage :oops:

Heritage Corps is a big word meaning history :wink: Something you Spams lack :lol:

Latest Threads