Dull, but unusual

Sorry mates, I thought this thread was about canteen cowboy. I suppose if it had been, the title would have been "Gwar and dull, but unusual".

I'll get my coat....

Corporal said:
Sorry mates, I thought this thread was about canteen cowboy. I suppose if it had been, the title would have been "Gwar and dull, but unusual".

I'll get my coat....
yeah, feck of red-neck....ain't ya got a sister to poke....or yer mum :twisted:

Mutt

Old-Salt
Yep, sorry, didn't realise, I see that now, didn't realise that they sponsored the site, or that Corporal's mum and sister were the same person.

Many apologies for wasted time.

Corporal said:

I'll get my coat....
that is your mum/sister/aunt's coat and dont forget to close the trailer door on the way out.. :D

I actually did think that this thread was a typically puerile Mod jape aimed at me, until I realised that without fantastically intelligent and professional people like me on ARRSE, this place would just disintegrate in moments.

Ahhhhh....to be such legends in our own lifetimes - it's too much. :D

Calypso said:
I actually did think that this thread was a typically puerile Mod jape aimed at me, until I realised that without fantastically intelligent and professional people like me on ARRSE, this place would just disintegrate in moments.

Ahhhhh....to be such legends in our own lifetimes - it's too much. :D
you have been sniffing glue again 8O

Corporal said:
F*ck all of ya, bunch of Welsh nonces. :D
Just because my mother serviced the Welsh Rugby team in 1967 doesn't mean one of them is my Father..........fecking hope not.......Welsh heritage :oops:

Heritage Corps is a big word meaning history :wink: Something you Spams lack :lol: