Duke of Yorks


I am just after a bit of advice on CEA for the Duke of Yorks Royal Military School. Do we have to put in the normal CEA forms for initial claims and continuation claims? Or as it is a MOD sponsored school do we just get a bill from the school and pay it direct. Have read the relevant JSP which is very confusing and does not clarify.

Any help appreciated.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wheelchairwarrier The Intelligence Cell 13
Outcast The Other Half 47
L The Other Half 6

New Posts

Latest Threads