Duke of Lancasters Regiment new badge

B

benjaminw1

Guest
#2
I've seen worse, it is a bit large (Not going down that M4 Rifles row about dinner plates on beret though)
 
#3
Looks like a version of the Int Corps badge drawn by a dyslexic child with its arm in a sling!
 
#13
if they make it a little smaller im sure it would be acceptable, like another poster said i have seen worse
 
#14
ViroBono said:
I also thought it looked Dutch or worse - Belgian.

Sir_Sidney_Ruff_Diamond said:
Doesn't seem to be anything carried over from the Kings Regiment in it either
There was - but someone nicked it!
Bah! VB, You beat me to it - and hark nicely back to a 'classic' thread.
 
#15
Sir_Sidney_Ruff_Diamond said:
Doesn't seem to be anything carried over from the Kings Regiment in it either
from the very interesting article you hyperlinked.. said:
The motto - nec aspera terrent - means difficulties be darned.
So whose motto is that then?

 
#16
Storeman Norman said:
Sir_Sidney_Ruff_Diamond said:
Doesn't seem to be anything carried over from the Kings Regiment in it either
from the very interesting article you hyperlinked.. said:
The motto - nec aspera terrent - means difficulties be darned.
So whose motto is that then?



Maybe it would be more appropriate,to`borrow` Sgt Bilko´s motto,`Nothing gets stolen in the Army,it just moves around a lot`.

Good job they´re gonna be in Staybrite,otherwise they´d be off to the scrappies,for beer and fags! :twisted:
 
#17
Just for info the guy wearing it is a kingo and he does the karaoke in the red rose at altcar on saturdays
 
#19
Difficulties be "Damned"

What a turd capbadge. Im on ops when the handover take over will oficially take place. Hopefully by the time i get back there wont be enough time before me getting out for me to wear that Shit! It looks like a crimbo cracker prezzie. I'd rather wear a fcuking burberry hat with "init" as the motto than that turd!!!
 
#20
Bad_Crow said:
Difficulties be "Damned"

What a turd capbadge. Im on ops when the handover take over will oficially take place. Hopefully by the time i get back there wont be enough time before me getting out for me to wear that s***! It looks like a crimbo cracker prezzie. I'd rather wear a fcuking burberry hat with "init" as the motto than that turd!!!
you will be overjoyed to know that the new cap badge and berets will be issued wherever you are on op's. sorry mate :x
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top