Duke of Edinburgh - Speculation

Has the Duke of Edinburgh passed away? Speculation is rife. Some idiots posting rubbish on social media showing total disrespect if indeed the news is bad.

ETA - I am in Australia so speculation has been going on for a few hours while the UK sleeps!

Has the Duke of Edinburgh passed away? Speculation is rife. Some idiots posting rubbish on social media showing total disrespect if indeed the news is bad.

ETA - I am in Australia so speculation has been going on for a few hours while the UK sleeps!
Nothing on BBC.

It's all over the news in NZ as breaking news, that the Royal household plus the Royal family, have been summoned to Buck House.

Mrs. Lizzie has had enough, Brexit is happening so her work is done and she's handing the reins to Wingnut.

Apparently someone pinched the candlestick out of the Library, she wants to see everyone's eyes when she threatens to fire the entire staff, she'll flush em out !!

"You could safely assume the Queen and Prince Philip are not dead,"
a palace press officer told a TVNZ reporter this afternoon.

I think abdication is highly unlikely, particularly in the run up to a general election

Of course it is possible that the Queen has sold off Buck House and her estates to a Russian oligarch and staff are being gathered to receive their new terms and conditions.

Last edited:
I think that it might be Betty's retirement at last.

Maybe HRH has gone 'oh FFS those idiots have messed up again, time for direct rule game of thrones style'.
Charles does have that whiff of Joffrey about him....

Denied by Palace but rumours are that an emergency 'clear lower deck' meeting of entire household is being held today.
It's a staff meeting. TJB has decided to introduce some Royal naval concepts to the royal staff and how they'll be "deployed", such as gapped billets, crash drafting and a total reorganisation of roles, where a head butler will also become trained in garden management, the chefs will be double-banking with the royal protection and prince charles will get a kick up the arrse about getting his taskbooks signed off.

Gen dit.

Well as of this post I make it just before 0630 in the UK it must be pretty fekkin serious.

Well as of this post I make it just before 0630 in the UK it must be pretty fekkin serious.
I was just about to post that too