Dui-Lai putting in the hours ??

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Northern-Monkey, Nov 7, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I hear Dui-Lai is putting in a full week, can anyone confirm this freakish event ?? :D
  2. a wah surely!!
  3. Never happen!!!
  4. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

I saw him drinking meths outside Morrisons.

Moved him on, obviously..
  5. 7 months left, stag-on breathern long after I depart :wink:
  6. Is that when you depart this forum and restrict your rants and witty repartee to the JUST TA forum??? :twisted:
  7. Firstly, D-L learn to spell mate.

Secondly, I thought with the hours D-L puts in (part -time) he was in the TA ?? :D
  8. Rumour has it that if D-L was in the TA he would never make bounty as he would need to do 29 days a year :wink: :roll:
  9. This is a vicarious and unprovoked slur on the man. I can categorically state that I never saw him do a full days work in all the time we shared a corridor (not literlay) I hasten to add this may be something to do with the fact that neither did I !!! TA daaaaah ! :)
  10. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

I saw him running alot in Shaibah- towards the tardis'!
  11. You are Joking, that tub of lard with the corn-beef thighs running ??
  12. he has to get to pie wagon before the QAs somehow!
  13. the old tartan scrummer is in perfect physical shape

pear is a shape!!
  14. Oh ladies & gentlemen, thank you for your concern. But alas, I rise above such comments and treat them with the contempt they deserve :wink:

Ad is foor me speelin, feckof ya coont :twisted:
  15. I can indeed confirm the fact that Mr Lai did indeed once "put in" a full week while working in the beloved QE.

Admittedly it was a Jupiter week which lasts approximately 2.8 earth days and the week started on a friday (he was not on call).

If I remember rightly he slept in that Friday & of course it was a POETS day.

I sleep better at night knowing that the likes of he are responsible for the security & safety of the UK. (p.s. Am settling well into life in New Zealand).