Dui-Lai putting in the hours ??

a wah surely!!

dui-lai said:
7 months left, stag-on breathern long after I depart :wink:
Is that when you depart this forum and restrict your rants and witty repartee to the JUST TA forum??? :twisted:

Narcoleptic.zzz said:
dui-lai said:
7 months left, stag-on breathern long after I depart :wink:
Is that when you depart this forum and restrict your rants and witty repartee to the JUST TA forum??? :twisted:
Firstly, D-L learn to spell mate.

Secondly, I thought with the hours D-L puts in (part -time) he was in the TA ?? :D

This is a vicarious and unprovoked slur on the man. I can categorically state that I never saw him do a full days work in all the time we shared a corridor (not literlay) I hasten to add this may be something to do with the fact that neither did I !!! TA daaaaah ! :)

he has to get to pie wagon before the QAs somehow!

Oh ladies & gentlemen, thank you for your concern. But alas, I rise above such comments and treat them with the contempt they deserve :wink:

Ad is foor me speelin, feckof ya coont :twisted:

I can indeed confirm the fact that Mr Lai did indeed once "put in" a full week while working in the beloved QE.

Admittedly it was a Jupiter week which lasts approximately 2.8 earth days and the week started on a friday (he was not on call).

If I remember rightly he slept in that Friday & of course it was a POETS day.

I sleep better at night knowing that the likes of he are responsible for the security & safety of the UK. (p.s. Am settling well into life in New Zealand).

dui-lai said:
5 MONTHS AND COUNTING.........THEN I'LL HAVE TO PUT THE HOURS IN
Apply for your Red Book now from AMS otherwise we will have another ARRSE thread on Red Books :roll:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W RLC 8
T The Intelligence Cell 8
DOG_LALS RLC 61