Duffy

Did her captor get her up the Duffy?

The young woman clearly suffered some sort of experience that has caused her extreme pain and anguish, but her account, such as she provides sounds, I don't know, a little bit fanciful. She was drugged and taken somewhere on a plane to a foreign country where she feared the police would assist her captor, she then returned to the UK with him and decided not to report it because she was afraid he would have her killed.

Now unless the rapist is a prince from some Middle Eastern state or perhaps a family member connected to some Central Asian dictatorship I think this story is a bit odd. I am not saying that she didn't suffer something that devastated her mental health but it seems a little bit like something out of a James Bond novel.

She says it happened on her birthday, I imagine even now sleuths in the tabloids are examining the the timeframe of her last public appearance, her birthday and who she was hanging out at that time and perhaps we might end up with some idea of who the alleged rapist might be.

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
The young woman clearly suffered some sort of experience that has caused her extreme pain and anguish, but her account, such as she provides sounds, I don't know, a little bit fanciful. She was drugged and taken somewhere on a plane to a foreign country where she feared the police would assist her captor, she then returned to the UK with him and decided not to report it because she was afraid he would have her killed.

Now unless the rapist is a prince from some Middle Eastern state or perhaps a family member connected to some Central Asian dictatorship I think this story is a bit odd. I am not saying that she didn't suffer something that devastated her mental health but it seems a little bit like something out of a James Bond novel.

She says it happened on her birthday, I imagine even now sleuths in the tabloids are examining the the timeframe of her last public appearance, her birthday and who she was hanging out at that time and perhaps we might end up with some idea of who the alleged rapist might be.

I admit, it sounds a little "out there," but stranger things have happened. Does sex trafficking occur? Of course it does and it is possible that it happened exactly as Duffy said. My bet would be someone vaguely royal from the ME, or perhaps a Russian oligarch. Singers give private concerts all the time for the insanely wealthy so I wouldn't be surprised if it happened after such an event.

Her account is very light on details, so it's a little difficult to analyse it more than face value. I don't necessarily disbelieve her accounts of being so terrified that she couldn't raise the alarm. True crime is full of stories where the captive has assisted their captor, sometimes actively because they are broken mentally and compliance is the only thing on their mind.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Put it another way: why come up with such an outlandish claim if it wasn’t true?

Were she shown to be lying, the #metoo community will crucify her.

It’s one hell of a publicity stunt to pull to try and relaunch a career. All she needed to do was make a second album having had a break.

I just want to know which of you is holding Mistinguett - she must be due a new album.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs

4(T)

LE
I guess we are about to have the sensational story of the old bill tracking down the abductors, dramtically freeing Dotty, bringing the miscreants to trial, the Old Baily proceedings, the sentencing, and six months of shrieking DM headlining...

oh, unless its all fantasy of course.

ACAB

LE
What I find strange is that there's no mention of her reporting this horrific crime to the police...
Yes, that struck me as strange as well.

I guess we are about to have the sensational story of the old bill tracking down the abductors, dramtically freeing Dotty, bringing the miscreants to trial, the Old Baily proceedings, the sentencing, and six months of shrieking DM headlining...

oh, unless its all fantasy of course.
Some people on here want it to be a fantasy otherwise they will look a bit of **** for slating a rape victim.

Put it another way: why come up with such an outlandish claim if it wasn’t true?

It’s one hell of a publicity stunt to pull to try and relaunch a career. All she needed to do was make a second album having had a break.
I had that feeling when a woman claimed to have been Britt Ekland's stunt bottom, such a strange claim to fame it had to be true

Why? Loads of rape victims don’t report the crime to you lot. Or even discuss it with their family or other loved ones.

Seriously, why is that?

Hint: it probably isn’t because it never happened.

ACAB

LE
Why? Loads of rape victims don’t report the crime to you lot. Or even discuss it with their family or other loved ones.

Seriously, why is that?

Oh do shut up, you absolute bore.

in world where this tuneless bitch makes 3 albums, expect the unexpected...

endure

GCM

Seriously, why is that?

And yet she trumpets it all over the major media channels just as her new album is released...

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer

As usual, @Cold_Collation sums up my waffling post perfectly :)

Latest Threads