Duffy

Blogg

LE
What I find strange is that there's no mention of her reporting this horrific crime to the police...
I see bitter cynics have suggested darkly that a flagging career relaunch at same time as this ghastly revelation is an odd, but useful, coincidence.

Can't see that myself. Nope. Not at all.

In December 2019, Duffy teased her fans through her Instagram, with the caption ‘#2020’ and what looks like a new photo from a possible photo shoot or music video.

Cynical? Me?
"Queen of Soul"? I knew Aretha had died a year and a half ago and Etta a fair bit earlier, but I hadn't heard the crown had passed to a white Welsh woman especially with Dionne Warwick still on the go.

Fake Sheikh

War Hero
She came willing, no black nasty required & she did disgusting things to me first.
It was not a dingy room but a premier inn & she had a full breakfast twice.

I did tell her I was a record producer but she got upset when said it was for the longest turd recorded in the naafi toilets at SEME, She even let me take gash pictures that went on razzle - readers girlfriends.*

NOTE: Who is she, Oh she is famous, album to promote, sales dipping?

Didn't she attempt to embark on a film acting career a few years ago? With the aid of a production company with links to a chap by the name of Harvey something-or-other, I think it was...

It'll probably turn out to be a crazed fan/stalker, but she dropped off the radar not long after her venture onto the silver screen (IIRC, in the Tom Hardy film about the Kray twins).

In December 2019, Duffy teased her fans through her Instagram, with the caption ‘#2020’ and what looks like a new photo from a possible photo shoot or music video.

Cynical? Me?
'Me too'......................................... I've got Emma Watson in the basement and when she gets out she'll be getting more tats no doubt to go along the branding I've done on her arrse

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
"You got me begging you for mercy
Why won't you release me
You got me begging you for mercy
Why won't you release me
I said release me"

Almost like she knew what her future was

I wonder if the perpetrator said-

no singing, lets not turn this rape/ kidnap into a murder...

I was thinking of helping this poor wee lassie by emailing Priti Patel and asking her why no police investigation had been launched in view of the seriousness of this incident, but maybe cops don't look at gash LPs. :cool:

Why won't you release me
Why won't you release me
I said release me"

You ******
I've had those lyrics in my head and thought I'd better make a post referencing them.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
I never knew she'd escaped my basement, cheers for the heads up...
You might want to check for Elisabeth Fritzl while you are down there... Hint

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
Why do I sense another Lilly Allen bint. Her break down should be fun. I might have to start reafing the Daily Hate again

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
N
Why won't you release me
Why won't you release me
I said release me"

Gyspy Lee walt

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
The bitches must have formed a union...... one out all out!
But each had their own tunnel, one got under the Channel.
Out of interest did you find the Harry one?

Latest Threads