Duffy

Just heard this new bird Gracie Fields...
Look her up she might have a future rousing the population in times of trouble.

Apparently her absence over the last decade was because she was held captive, drugged and raped at some point.

Terrible experience if true, but there seems to be something of music biz pr whiff about it IMHO.
Judging from post #10, smudge67 might be able to verify.

Apparently her absence over the last decade was because she was held captive, drugged and raped at some point
I never knew she'd escaped my basement, cheers for the heads up...

Ritch

LE
Terrible experience if true, but there seems to be something of music biz pr whiff about it IMHO.
I can't see someone using a fake story about kidnap and rape as a way to push up sales in the future. Especially not in today's woke, PC culture.

I can't see someone using a fake story about kidnap and rape as a way to push up sales in the future. Especially not in today's woke, PC culture.
In December 2019, Duffy teased her fans through her Instagram, with the caption ‘#2020’ and what looks like a new photo from a possible photo shoot or music video.

Cynical? Me?

But with regards to Duffy, she's pretty good, and I'd certainly smash one into her if I had the opportunity to administer the regulation doss of rohypnol :)
NeeNaaNeeNaa etc!
( Screech of brakes, car door slams, Knock Knock......)
" Are you Smudge67 ? Right, you are coming down the station to answer a few questions. Where were you on the night of.....? etc

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Lily Allen probably would!

endure

GCM
What I find strange is that there's no mention of her reporting this horrific crime to the police...

What I find strange is that there's no mention of her reporting this horrific crime to the police...
As far as I can see, she has made one instagram post. Why would she mention the police in it?

Latest Threads