duffdike: Is he a fake?

Why not get all the duffdike trashing in one thread so that the other punters can lead on undisturbed? Is he the late and much missed Caubeen? Is he a Walt? A fantasist? Has he lost his marbles? Is he just over enthusiastic or an opinionated git? Is he senile? Does he smell of pi$$ and Werthers? Did he serve? Is he an idiot.? We want to know.

And in particular HAS HE EVER BEEN CAUGHT OUT IN A LIE. ? :)

Flame away.

I just think you are what your avatar badge says "Cook, but harmless".

duffdike said:
Why not get all the duffdike trashing in one thread so that the other punters can lead on undisturbed? Is he the late and much missed Caubeen? Is he a Walt? A fantasist? Has he lost his marbles? Is he just over enthusiastic or an opinionated git? Is he senile? Does he smell of pi$$ and Werthers? Did he serve? Is he an idiot.? We want to know.

Flame away.
i know what your saying but not sure what your point is, could you help out a little?

The_Rattler said:
duffdike said:

Flame away.
i know what your saying but not sure what your point is, could you help out a little?
I think 'attention whore' clears that up...

Duffdike?.....nope, never heard of him. Was he in Showaddywaddy?

Airfix said:
The_Rattler said:
duffdike said:

Flame away.
I think 'attention whore' clears that up...
couldnt be any clearer than that cheers

duffdike you are a bit of a throbber

Nope, never a fake. Definitely the genuine article. :wink:

Private_Pike said:
Nope, never a fake. Definitely the genuine article. :wink:
I agree, a genuine throbber.

Duffdick:
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:39 pm Post subject: Re: I'm going to Sandhurst, do I need...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I thought. This forum is a bunch of tight arsed pseudo MOD types with an over fertile imagination and an over active moderation / censorship policy. In short it sucks. I am out.
I wont miss it.
That's the bit where you told a lie. Right back on Oct 17th. What's my prize?

duffdike said:

Flame away.
Is this a multi choice question? If I get it right whats the prize?
Duffdike you are a leg end sorry legend. :worship:

JP47 said:
duffdike said:

Flame away.
Too late mate, I beat you to it. I think it was his first post as well.

The_Snail said:
JP47 said:
duffdike said:

Flame away.
Too late mate, I beat you to it. I think it was his first post as well.
Come on DD fair play now give sluggy a prize :D

cpunk

LE
Not a fake but a bit of a bullsh1tter in my estimation. Duffdike served in the army from 1974-1981 in a regiment of the King's Div. He isn't Caubeen though I would agree he seems mighty like him at times.

Latest Threads