• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

duffdike: Is he a fake?

Why not get all the duffdike trashing in one thread so that the other punters can lead on undisturbed? Is he the late and much missed Caubeen? Is he a Walt? A fantasist? Has he lost his marbles? Is he just over enthusiastic or an opinionated git? Is he senile? Does he smell of pi$$ and Werthers? Did he serve? Is he an idiot.? We want to know.

And in particular HAS HE EVER BEEN CAUGHT OUT IN A LIE. ? :)

Flame away.

duffdike said:
Why not get all the duffdike trashing in one thread so that the other punters can lead on undisturbed? Is he the late and much missed Caubeen? Is he a Walt? A fantasist? Has he lost his marbles? Is he just over enthusiastic or an opinionated git? Is he senile? Does he smell of pi$$ and Werthers? Did he serve? Is he an idiot.? We want to know.

Flame away.
i know what your saying but not sure what your point is, could you help out a little?

The_Rattler said:
duffdike said:

Flame away.
i know what your saying but not sure what your point is, could you help out a little?
I think 'attention whore' clears that up...

Airfix said:
The_Rattler said:
duffdike said:

Flame away.
I think 'attention whore' clears that up...
couldnt be any clearer than that cheers

duffdike you are a bit of a throbber

Duffdick:
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:39 pm Post subject: Re: I'm going to Sandhurst, do I need...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I thought. This forum is a bunch of tight arsed pseudo MOD types with an over fertile imagination and an over active moderation / censorship policy. In short it sucks. I am out.
I wont miss it.
That's the bit where you told a lie. Right back on Oct 17th. What's my prize?

duffdike said:

Flame away.
Is this a multi choice question? If I get it right whats the prize?
Duffdike you are a leg end sorry legend. :worship:

JP47 said:
duffdike said:

Flame away.
Too late mate, I beat you to it. I think it was his first post as well.

The_Snail said:
JP47 said:
duffdike said:

Flame away.
Too late mate, I beat you to it. I think it was his first post as well.
Come on DD fair play now give sluggy a prize :D

cpunk

LE
Not a fake but a bit of a bullsh1tter in my estimation. Duffdike served in the army from 1974-1981 in a regiment of the King's Div. He isn't Caubeen though I would agree he seems mighty like him at times.

Latest Threads