Duffdike AWOL?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Berlin_104s, Apr 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does any ARRSEr know what has happen to Duffdike? I notice that the deluge of posts on every subject under the sun ceased abrubtly on 16 Feb 08. Is he OK or has he secretly deployed to Iraqistan to give the locals the benefit of his opinions?

2. I am not sure but on one thread he may have indicated he was going to throw the towel in?
  3. This is the second such thread I've seen recently (the first enquiring about Biscuits). Duffdike is an odd character I grant you that, but do we really need to track and trace his whereabouts after a period of silence? Maybe he's on holiday?

4. Funny, the rumour I heard he was flipping burgers at a popular fast food chain outlet.
  5. ASDA binned him after he insisted that the trolleys be stacked vertically, despite his insistance that "..that's the way they did it in the West Bumphshires in 1974".

Alas his burger manipulation sorties were also cut short due to an unfortunate incident involving his use of a 'special mayo' recipe in all the Happy Meals.

I'm led to believe that he's currently working for Gregs the bakers, ensuring that each bun has the required number of currants in it.
  6. There was a 'Should I commit suicide' thread in Health & Fitness...
  7. Thank you buddha.