Duelling AKs - should they stay or should they go?

How do you solve a problem like Afghan_Kandak?

• Total voters
Seeing as we have a surplus of eyeliner-wearing Afghan Spetsnaz operators on the site at the moment, what should we do about it?

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
The honourable way is for two of us to act as seconds.

For it's Afghan Kandak this
And Afghan Kandak that
And it's "Chuck him out, the brute....."

Could I suggest we tie them to the lampost nearest Finsbury Mosque with a sign round their necks saying Mohammed is a false prophet and a dry bummer. Wonder how long they would last?

theres a second A-K???? when the fuck did THAT happen???

For it's Afghan Kandak this
And Afghan Kandak that
And it's "Chuck him out, the brute....."
Wasnt your Panjshir boyfriends giving you enough bum fun you cunt.

Your a coward.

Stop posting threads about me, I hardly post on here anyway, I think the person who started this thread is the one posing as me, just to get attention becos he has no life and is a complete boring ass wank in reality hence his only friends are a bunch of fags behind a computer.

theres a second A-K???? when the fuck did THAT happen???
Is this a case of binary fission of single celled life forms?

Wait another week and there will be 3255667773668785645456678 or so of them.
... and ARRSE will be the "Afghan kandak Rumour Service" and we can all go and subscribe to other sites.

Wasnt your Panjshir boyfriends giving you enough bum fun you cunt.

Your a coward.

Stop posting threads about me, I hardly post on here anyway, I think the person who started this thread is the one posing as me, just to get attention becos he has no life and is a complete boring ass wank in reality hence his only friends are a bunch of fags behind a computer.
Surely you don't mind a 'fresh face' now and again....

If you got a problem with me, go and forward your complaint to the Admin instead of putting me as the centre of attention. As if I care about the Moh Jokes...hoooo weeeee Moh shagged a 9 year old and fuck a Jew bitch called Rayhana, hooo weee, I am so insulted....I am gonna do wudu and clean my soul cunts!

You guys, are more in love with Militant Islam in Libya than me.

I think the person who started this thread is the one posing as me, just to get attention becos he has no life and is a complete boring ass wank in reality hence his only friends are a bunch of fags behind a computer.

Diddums. What's the matter, cupcake? Don't you enjoy the attention?

Surely you don't mind a 'fresh face' now and again....
Hows about the thread starter has a one on one with me....I will be honored to rape his little tight dusty anus till kingdom come.