Duchess of York charged

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sunami, Jan 12, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Poor old Fergie in the proverbial shite again, can't she do anything without totally feckin' things up?

BBC News - Duchess of York charged by Turkey over orphans film

Looks as if she's in line to be someone else's bitch. :)

2. She should be charged for being fucking ugly.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Let the hunt have her fox piss smelling hound.

4. And there is me thinking 'I'd still do her!' Bad and nasty :thumright:

• Like Like x 5
  5. The Royal Family are a fairly complicated lot, aren't they?

6. 22 years for filming some snotty brats on the sly seems a bit stiff but the law's the law!
    I bet the BBC are having a laugh as it'll actually be the producer of the show who carries the can - not Fergie.

I'd have thought the Turks would be happy to forget the whole thing as they're already on shaky ground with regards to Human Rights - a whole lot of fuss about kids tied to beds isn't going to help their EU prospects.

7. She deserves 22 yrs for just being so pig ugly... more she's ginger. :)

8. I would turn my hand to it aswell.

9. Well that's blown Turkey's chances of having a Top Gear Special filmed there.

• Like Like x 2
  10. The Turks have achieved the impossible, and made Fergie look like a beacon of honesty and integrity by comparison. Didn't that shitehawk Blair try to get them into the EU, or was he just angling for a fee?

11. Fucking posh fuckers the of you. I'd do Fergie and her daughters. Lush they are. Fucking lush. Especially Fergie and that ginger snatch dripping with ginger juices mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

• Like Like x 5
  12. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

I'm sure a Turkish prison won't be the first time her Arrse has been abused by a foreigner

• Like Like x 1
  13. I'm up for the three of them in a oner.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Fuck off and get in line you greedy fucker. You can have sloppy seconds bukkake stylee

15. Well some good has come out of it!