Duchess of Cambridge gets it from Them

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by vvaannmmaann, Aug 3, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hardly news, most if not all the Royals go through this at some point. Rumour mill at the time was that one of Di's new hair styles was due to an incident with some singed hair courtesy of the Desmonds on some drills they were doing with her over at Creddenhill or wherever they were back then.
  2. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

This is the biggest non-story emblazoning the front of all online newspapers today. But at least its kept Cheryl Cole or some other vacuous waste of space off the headlines for 5 seconds.
  3. Princess Di's E&E drills were pretty poor from what I saw.
    • Like Like x 5
  4. There isn't a threat to her...

The Hooligans just fancied sh1tting her up in the killing house. Can see it now as she sits demurely amidst the tyres and fig 11s on a chair with just a few too many bullet holes, burn marks and something that looks like a blood stain.

Then it all goes bright and loud and next thing you know the fig 11s are going everywhere...

'Stop, Unload, Scores out of 10 for the Duchess?, Well done everyone, I reckon there will be a kidnap threat against Pippa soon lads'
  5. HHH

HHH LE

She'd get it from me as well !!
  6. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

I hope they used their stalking skills to sneak up to the window of the changing room. It's probably the best chance for her to get an entry in the 'Holy Grail of Unseen Celebrity Tits' thread.

Or for Them to make an absolute fortune from the tabloids...

7. Now she knows the colour of the boat house wink thingy
  8. Wonder if we'll see any fancy "balcony work" being displayed next time she waves from the buck house one?
  9. Isn't that her callsign?
    • Like Like x 1