Dubya taken ill - back on the pish?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Taz_786, Jun 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6733763.stm

Is he back on the pish?

God help us all!
  2. He does not need to be.

Never heard of DDS? (Dry Drunk Syndrome). Remember he did it large for 20 years and you never walk away from that unscathed

Dry Drunk behaviours:

Exaggerated self-importance and pomposity
    Grandiose behavior
    A rigid, judgmental outlook
    Childish behavior
    Irresponsible behavior
    Irrational rationalizations

Think we can tick all those boxes
  3. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

4. Didn't he just have a meeting with Putin??? Hmm, maybe time to pull out the Geiger counter.
  5. What's the problem? How could he get any less rational?
  6. He's almost certainly off the wagon. BBC news had some long lens shots of him sitting round a table with Tony, Angela Merkel and some other potentate with his back to the camera.

Bush poured a drink out of a brown bottle into his glass. The foamy head overflowed the top of the glass in a way that only novice drinkers can achieve.

There are only three possibilities:-

1 Dubya is indeed back on the pish
    2 He's secretly Dr Jeckyl and his Mr Hyde potion looks like beer
    3 He's still dry but didn't want to appear rude when Putin offered him a glass of his home brew 'Chateau Polonium'.

Edited to add ..

I now have nightmare visions of a paralytic president in the Oval Office dressed only in the presidential Y-fronts and being restrained by body guards as he reaches for the big, red button on his desk while shouting 'I'll teach those b@stards to vote for Gore. What's the co-ordinates of California?'.
  7. Maybe Polonium-210?
  8. Looking at those pics of his pathetic attempt to pour beer into his glass. Why is he running the US :? :?

Mind you, with that biff level him and bLiar go well together :p

9. . . . I wish he'd been visiting a brewery at the time.

Imagine the scope for tabloid headlines. :D
  10. It is one of the great tragedies of history that the current Russian President is not given to breathing vodka fumes over the teetotal POTUS: