DuBora's will be sick as a dog about this: Posh Spice reinvents the Denison Smock

I clocked this in this morning's Metro :

That there item, draped about the tiny frame of suburban housewife Louise Redknapp (nee Nurding) is apparently the Victoria Beckham Military Parka, which is "made from stonewashed cotton and features the eye-catching print in khaki and brown. It has a boxy, oversized fit and a high neck as well as oversized patch pockets"

Clearly a design triumph by little Mrs B.

If you fancy one for the missus (or simply want confirmation that Mrs Beckham is 'avin' a giraffe) look here for the price tag.

I'm triggered. But for the more fashionable among us, I can sell some of my (Du Bora's) 58 pattern webbing as 'accessories' at appropriate prices.

The cost includes the scent from a couple of weeks' worth of sweat lovingly mingled with Fox Covert mud. Bargain.

Her clothing line is losing money hand over fist each year, so as Tesco's would say Every little helps*

* - Except in her diet, where a lot more helps, the fish-pouting skeletor harridan

DarkBrig

Old-Salt
Clearly all the footage of bloody Sunday, proved an inspiration

Louise needs a bit of the old pork life, I'd thought she'd make a great MILF but she's a bit on the thin side

I clocked this in this morning's Metro :

That there item, draped about the tiny frame of suburban housewife Louise Redknapp (nee Nurding) is apparently the Victoria Beckham Military Parka, which is "made from stonewashed cotton and features the eye-catching print in khaki and brown. It has a boxy, oversized fit and a high neck as well as oversized patch pockets"

Clearly a design triumph by little Mrs B.

If you fancy one for the missus (or simply want confirmation that Mrs Beckham is 'avin' a giraffe) look here for the price tag.
HAT WALT!!! No WINGS or DZ Flash.

Bet that jacket goes down well in certain parts of Ulster, they have not gone away. Prehaps POSH will organise a Fashion Show in Ulster.

Tropical DPM Trousers next?
With faux leather pocket trim and faux leather patch map pockets, contrasted with red slotted buttons.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Her clothing line is losing money hand over fist each year, so as Tesco's would say Every little helps*

* - Except in her diet, where a lot more helps, the fish-pouting skeletor harridan
It's a tax fiddle. Many wealthy men have their wives run a lossmaking business to give them something to write off against their own income.

Latest Threads