Dubai PortaPotty

Hello ladies, you in the mood to be a Middle-Eastern man's piece of shit? You like money, and are willing to indulge in various degrading and sometimes illegal acts? Then become an Instagram Influencer and wait for that Arabian call.

Job for Dianne Abbot.

'Here's three bob. Open wide and you'll receive the job.'

roninxix

War Hero
I must say I'm absolutely shocked and horrified by this. My heart goes out to those poor girls who've been so ruthlessly exploited by those smelly arabs.

I don't suppose anyone has any links to the videos in question? I only ask because I er,... a good friend of mine is putting a folder together to gather evidence about this sort of thing.

I must say I'm absolutely shocked and horrified by this. My heart goes out to those poor girls who've been so ruthlessly exploited by those smelly arabs.

I don't suppose anyone has any links to the videos in question? I only ask because I er,... a good friend of mine is putting a folder together to gather evidence about this sort of thing.
Roger Daltry Walt.

Rumour has it Maria Sharipova is available to hire by the weekend too. Kind of makes me want to start playing the lottery.
...you'd need a well sound-proofed room.... if she screams and grunts the way she does just from swinging a tennis racket about I imagine that if you took a dump on her chest that the scream would turn your brain to sludge...

Edit - just seen how old this thread is that's been reactivated....

...you'd need a well sound-proofed room.... if she screams and grunts the way she does just from swinging a tennis racket about I imagine that if you took a dump on her chest that the scream would turn your brain to sludge...

Edit - just seen how old this thread is that's been reactivated....
Maybe she screams like that because it was HER that had the cast of finding nemo rammed up her hoop?

Maria Sharapova - that's that tidy Russian chick that can't seem to win at tennis, yes? :?

Latest Threads