Dubai PortaPotty

Having spent nearly 5 years working in Dubai I'm not seeing how this qualifies as news, it's simply business as usual.

It was driven home to me one evening brunch when a VERY attractive young white woman (I think Russian) was at the table of a very old arabic guy (she early 20's, him maybe 70 but they grow old quick there so maybe mid 60's). She was drinking alcohol, he was not, she was picking at her food, he ate hardly anything. He said about 5 words to her all evening. Conclusion was very obvious.
They were on a diet? :oops:

Someone who has multiple millions of followers and makes a ton of money from product endorsements from idiots?
Which is why they sell themselves so touchers of livestock can shit on their tits, no doubt.

ThunderBox

On ROPS
On ROPs
She blames their deviance on a repressive regime. The Germans invented shit eating and glass tables, golden showers, f1sting, beastiallity, massive dildos and every other depraved act and it wasn’t Jewish Germans either.

Having spent nearly 5 years working in Dubai I'm not seeing how this qualifies as news, it's simply business as usual.

It was driven home to me one evening brunch when a VERY attractive young white woman (I think Russian) was at the table of a very old arabic guy (she early 20's, him maybe 70 but they grow old quick there so maybe mid 60's). She was drinking alcohol, he was not, she was picking at her food, he ate hardly anything. He said about 5 words to her all evening. Conclusion was very obvious.
A very unhappy couple having dinner?

TBF , some weird stuff went down at the RN School of advanced Boogie and Glassings- but i never heard tell of people giving camels hand-jobs.

Was that Thursday night?
How about unicorns?

She blames their deviance on a repressive regime. The Germans invented shit eating and glass tables, golden showers, f1sting, beastiallity, massive dildos and every other depraved act and it wasn’t Jewish Germans either.
Yet somehow it got lost in translation to the ranks of the BAOR who ended up eating glasses and shitting on tables for amusement.

philc

LE
I blame the Internet.

Hello ladies, you in the mood to be a Middle-Eastern man's piece of shit? You like money, and are willing to indulge in various degrading and sometimes illegal acts? Then become an Instagram Influencer and wait for that Arabian call.

Given the large number of Army veterans , especially ex paratroopers , who nowdays live in Dubai , none of this can come as a surprise .
They've simply taught rich Emiratis what a saturday night in Aldershot was like .

Is that from Joanna’s in Gillingham? A very senior sapper Officer will be doubtless very embarrassed about the after effects of ‘Grab a Granny’ night there in the early 80’s.

My lips are sealed though ****.
Aren't Sapper officers supposed to be either mad, married or Methodist? Or was that in the olden days?

Well, that escalated quickly:

Although now I think about the mechanics of that salmon thing it's physically impressive to fit any live fish in someone's ringpiece but something salmon sized? :rolleyes:
It's almost like some, or all, of the article is bollocks.

Good luck getting it out with those rearward facing rays and spines.

Latest Threads