Dubai PortaPotty

TheAssassin

Old-Salt
Hello ladies, you in the mood to be a Middle-Eastern man's piece of shit? You like money, and are willing to indulge in various degrading and sometimes illegal acts? Then become an Instagram Influencer and wait for that Arabian call.

What's an instagram model? Dim chubster tart that's collided with a freshly painted abstract, has just enough coordination to pout without falling over and owns a cheap mobile phone with a camera?

A recent ex princess was part of the yachting set when she was a c list actress.

Rumour has it Maria Sharipova is available to hire by the weekend too. Kind of makes me want to start playing the lottery.

Will no one think of the camels?
Screenshot 2020-01-21 at 18.39.41.png

What's an instagram model? Dim chubster tart that's collided with a freshly painted abstract, has just enough coordination to pout without falling over and owns a cheap mobile phone with a camera?
Someone who has multiple millions of followers and makes a ton of money from product endorsements from idiots?

Someone who has multiple millions of followers and makes a ton of money from product endorsements from idiots?
How much do you send to them?

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Rumour has it Maria Sharipova is available to hire by the weekend too. Kind of makes me want to start playing the lottery.
I'll fight you for her!

Sophie Anderton got caught out with this sort of gig, had an expensive coke habit to pay for.

meh, these were cheaper and possibly worse.

1579636515835.png

1579636553384.png

I know a young lady who drives an M5 off the back of coiling one down onto a glass table whilst one of our berobed brethren lay below ripping the head off it.

Not bad for 5 minutes work and he didn’t lay a finger on her. She just looked out of the window.

Hello ladies, you in the mood to be a Middle-Eastern man's piece of shit? You like money, and are willing to indulge in various degrading and sometimes illegal acts? Then become an Instagram Influencer and wait for that Arabian call.

Well, that escalated quickly:
These guys are so rich, hate their wives and bored with life they are willing to pay anything for their crazy sex fetishes and I was crazy enough to expect the money. I’ve had to be gangbanged and bukkaked by over 20 Saudi royalty at once (made 40K) in two days so it was worth it.

I’ve literally been pissed on and sh*tted on so many times I just don’t understand why they like it (after the 3rd time you get sh*t on you get use to it). I’ve had to have sex with a male German Shepard dog in front of them, I’ve had to stick numerous objects in my ass and their ass*s as well, I’ve got paid to eat sh*t, I’ve got paid to get beat up,

I even had to stick a live Salmon in some 65 year olds man ass… I’ve had sex with their 14 year old boys to make them men, I’ve drank cups of c*m and have smeared my face with their sh*t.
Although now I think about the mechanics of that salmon thing it's physically impressive to fit any live fish in someone's ringpiece but something salmon sized? :rolleyes:

Some of them. Most of them are just entitled, vain, look-at-me types who all look the same, therefore lacking the unique quality that agencies want. In other words, the same as musicians who are 'working in Europe', for Instagram model read 'prettily unemployed', or 'hooker'.

Having spent nearly 5 years working in Dubai I'm not seeing how this qualifies as news, it's simply business as usual.

It was driven home to me one evening brunch when a VERY attractive young white woman (I think Russian) was at the table of a very old arabic guy (she early 20's, him maybe 70 but they grow old quick there so maybe mid 60's). She was drinking alcohol, he was not, she was picking at her food, he ate hardly anything. He said about 5 words to her all evening. Conclusion was very obvious.

Latest Threads