DSFC help

Hello,
I am writing on this forum to discuss the predicament that I am currently in.

I was planning on attending Welbeck DSFC, but as most of you know, this year is the final year of admissions. Since I am not to attend college for another year, I am wondering if there is any form of alternative to this. I have had a look on the internet, but I have found none.

Any help would be much appreciated.

oppoStu

Old-Salt
Hello,

I was planning on attending Welbeck DSFC, but as most of you know, this year is the final year of admissions. Since I am not to attend college for another year, I am wondering if there is any form of alternative to this. I have had a look on the internet, but I have found none.

There are no alternatives to Welbeck.

You still have Harrogate which is junior entry for soldiers.

For officers, only thing you can do now is join your UOTC when you go to university.

Just do ACF until then.

oppoStu

Old-Salt
Hello,

Did some digging on the weekend... Found this that might be of interest to you.

The Military Preparation College (MPC) is a unique training college that helps 16-19 year olds develop their fitness, vocational qualifications, and employability skills to help prepare for employment, including rewarding careers in the British Armed Forces.