Dsei 2013

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Travelgall, Apr 16, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'll be there. Anybody else going along?
  2. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Almost certainly but a bit early to tell yet. I think this year I might do a stand Dolly thread, if I can work out how to upload photos from my blackberry.
  3. Yeah, I'll be having a bit of a perv at the Edgar Brothers Calender girls. Main effort will be Kit though (and taunting Leftie protesters).
  4. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

PM me nearer the time. I can offer booze, smally eats and good coffee on the stand. I won't even try and sell you something. Unless the boss turns up.
  5. I am most certainly out of the MOD procurement cycle. But the Coffee sounds good.
  6. I'm looking at going again, 2011 was very productive.

With any luck, the booking in procedure will be slightly more swept up at the entrance this year.

Might stop for a pint afterwards?....
  7. daywalker

daywalker LE Reviewer

I should be going, hopefully all on the company bill as well.
  8. jrwlynch

jrwlynch LE Book Reviewer

Should be there again this year.
  9. Guns

Guns LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. The Royal Navy

We need an ARRSE handshake. Or all wear ARRSE pin badges or ties.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Sorry for threadromancy, but as its next week, I was wondering if anyone else is going to be there? I will be there for a couple of days looking harried, but curious if others will be too?
  11. i'll be there all week, try the veal...
  12. will be hanging about
  13. Anyone up for an arrse gathering? Surely a nice hospitality tent will take pity :)

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  14. Funny, i applied admittedly in the week i left the Army. "please supply more credentials" was the reply with my civvy email address. Month later i did it again using new work email address just to see....it was like "CH, where would you like that Private Army sending?"!! Would love to go but im afraid a little too far away!
  15. How about, handshake while stroking the left eyebrow 3 times with the middle finger? ;-)

This sig block purposefully left blank