Dsei 2013

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
Almost certainly but a bit early to tell yet. I think this year I might do a stand Dolly thread, if I can work out how to upload photos from my blackberry.

Travelgall

MIA
Kit Reviewer
Yeah, I'll be having a bit of a perv at the Edgar Brothers Calender girls. Main effort will be Kit though (and taunting Leftie protesters).

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
PM me nearer the time. I can offer booze, smally eats and good coffee on the stand. I won't even try and sell you something. Unless the boss turns up.

Travelgall

MIA
Kit Reviewer
I am most certainly out of the MOD procurement cycle. But the Coffee sounds good.

I'm looking at going again, 2011 was very productive.

With any luck, the booking in procedure will be slightly more swept up at the entrance this year.

Might stop for a pint afterwards?....

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
We need an ARRSE handshake. Or all wear ARRSE pin badges or ties.

Sorry for threadromancy, but as its next week, I was wondering if anyone else is going to be there? I will be there for a couple of days looking harried, but curious if others will be too?

will be hanging about

Anyone up for an arrse gathering? Surely a nice hospitality tent will take pity :)

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Funny, i applied admittedly in the week i left the Army. "please supply more credentials" was the reply with my civvy email address. Month later i did it again using new work email address just to see....it was like "CH, where would you like that Private Army sending?"!! Would love to go but im afraid a little too far away!

We need an ARRSE handshake. Or all wear ARRSE pin badges or ties.
How about, handshake while stroking the left eyebrow 3 times with the middle finger? ;-)

This sig block purposefully left blank

I'm going Tuesday, no duff, who is up for a meet?

Also, send int on the best gizzits, ITW Nexus had free bits in 2011, I'm still using them now!

I'm there for the first time this year. Any top tips? I have an invite to drinks and nibbles at the end of each day but wondered how to best enjoy/exploit the day?

I'll be there - now prostituting myself around!

Happy to meet up with anyone who wants

GS
How will they recognise you....sleeves up, worn down? or sleeves down, worn up?

Ill get me coat!

Maybe we should all wear CAAT (campaign against arrse trolls) badges? What could possibly go wrong?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bouillabaisse The Intelligence Cell 25
subbsonic Jobs (Discussion) 16
CrapSpy Current Affairs, News and Analysis 22