• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

DS watching

R

randomgary

is it not from kids who plays those nintendo DS things!! they just sit there in their own world! therefore if your in your own world your DS watching

Kingxex said:
Anyone know where this saying came from? (Sorry if it's already been asked, I did search :x )
DS=Directing Staff=the people running an event, ex, whatever=they mark you as doing well or not (pass/fail).

Kingxex said:
Anyone know where this saying came from? (Sorry if it's already been asked, I did search :x )
Yes.

I do.

And lo! Your question is answered, in its entirety.

Now do the honourable thing.

Perhaps you'd now want to open a thread asking if anyone knows where the saying 'do the honourable thing' comes from.

I'll save you the trouble.

It came from me.

And it is short for "ooohh-ferchrissakesdothehonourablething and just fuck off !!! :roll: ".

Stonker said:
Kingxex said:
Yes.

I do.

And lo! Your question is answered, in its entirety.

Now do the honourable thing.

Perhaps you'd now want to open a thread asking if anyone knows where the saying 'do the honourable thing' comes from.

I'll save you the trouble.

It came from me.

And it is short for "ooohh-ferchrissakesdothehonourablething and just fuck off !!! :roll: ".
Stonker old chap, in your dotage, you seem to have missed out the phrase 'ya cunt!', dontcha know.

Latest Threads