ds and i.e

We recently went away to supply training for an RAF ex. We stayed in a hotel and was given daily subsistance (actuals) for food. Are we entitled to claim incidental expenditure aswell as already having ds? i have read jsp 752 and it says ie is only usually claimed when both ds and ns are paid. The hotel bill was paid for us and we never had to pay for the hotel it had already been done.

Latest Threads