Dry Your Eyes...

No........................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Lisa Hancox (can't even bring herself to spell "Hancock") merely seems to be one of the old fashioned 'Mouth Almighty' types. In earlier times her sort used to hang out on the front door step communicating as much unnecessary gossip as possible. Her house could be a shit heap, husband (if there is one) down the pub and scruffy children all because the gossip was the be all and end all.

Nooo. then that means I will have to asked for 'Extra Large Pampers' when I visit 'Boots', or 'extra, extra large when I buy my 'things for the weekend, Sir' from the local Unisex barber's Shop.

They are also trying to have all lavatory paper,single ply and made from recycled paper. I tell You this. They'll take My triply ply,aloe vera impregnated Andrex from My cold dead buttocks...:tp:;)

Ho hum, another reminder that (a) the feminist movement should stop being outraged by trivialities & (b) RoyalGammonJacket should do likewise.

What was the rationale for calling them "mansize" in the 1st place? Do men produce more snot?

Ho hum, another reminder that (a) the feminist movement should stop being outraged by trivialities & (b) RoyalGammonJacket should do likewise.

What was the rationale for calling them "mansize" in the 1st place? Do men produce more snot?
Have a "like" for the use of RoyalGammonJacket.

Not snot they were talking about.

This guy produces a fair bit, and, to be fair, if I had a nose like that I’d be f*cked if I’d underline it

1539857648279.jpeg

Last edited:
What??? You haven't managed to find a muslamic outrage angle on this story? Who are you and where's RGJ (PBUH)?
Muslamics, tissues and feminists you say. Here we go, order has been restored.

Muslamic TP.jpg

I'm now feeling suitably outraged. and will need to lie down for a bit. Not sure about that being a picture of the Mo. Reminds me more of Danny Dravot.

Latest Threads