Votes: 40 11.7%
  • Julie

Votes: 97 28.3%
  • Sheryl

Votes: 6 1.7%

• Total voters

blackfrost

Clanker
I think we have all been mind fucked in some Matrix, Shock Corridor, goat stare type experiment. If you look into the eyes of the women of Princess productions you see the abyss staring back at you, and as for the men they are clearly not men just fancy pants photoshop pictures of who we would think they would look like, the nerd, goth, family man, gay etc. I have burned myself and suggest everyone retrieves their clean jacket before its too late. Meet you at the boat house.

longtimeout

War Hero
Has anyone else noticed that Henrietta the CEOs photo is obviously from a different time and place?

It's probably a 15 years old picture, and now she looks like a half empty bag of skin cancer and teeth, loosely knotted in the middle.

Where's Foxy Foxy and Adam?
I love double act

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Has anyone else noticed that Henrietta the CEOs photo is obviously from a different time and place?

It's probably a 15 years old picture, and now she looks like a half empty bag of skin cancer and teeth, loosely knotted in the middle.
The latest from the Int Cell suggests otherwise. Can't say I care for the company she keeps though. Perhaps the PR Guru can use this as the basis for a new training course - "Social media - how not to use it."

PR guru Matthew Freud is criticised for a conflict of interests regarding the government's healthy eating campaign | Media | The Observer

:

M

Mark The Convict

She's anorexic all right, look at those Auschwitz arms. Pictured with someone who's associated with an anti-obesity campaign - the irony.

Edit; it is an old photo too.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
She's anorexic all right, look at those Auschwitz arms. Pictured with someone who's associated with an anti-obesity campaign - the irony.

Edit; it is an old photo too.
Do you know this to be true or are you just trying to ruin her chances in the poll?

M

Mark The Convict

FF, you sound a bit defensive, have you formed an unhealthy obsession with her? I'd rather ruin her arse in the cloakroom.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
FF, you sound a bit defensive, have you formed an unhealthy obsession with her? I'd rather ruin her arse in the cloakroom.
I'm just a chivalrous old softy who likes to see fair play. That said, if there's any chance of Kelly winning the poll, I shall crank the figures without hesitation to save the good name of Arrse.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
It's nice to see Melissa's finally got a supporter and avoided doing a Norway - welcome to Arrse dear and thank you for voting.

M

Mark The Convict

Henrietta Hollowribs would be desperate for some penis protein, you'd have to fight her off.

A Worker

War Hero
Ah, she writes posh dirty books, I wonder if she has tried all the positions ?
They might be posh, but these thread's will take them down a fucking peg or two. The daft twat's that they are.

I'd love to be in on the "focus" group on Monday morning to see who get's the P45. Just goes to show that money does not equal brains.

Nice London office, all la di fucking da. We've shown you all for what you all are, thick cunt's.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Henrietta Hollowribs would be desperate for some penis protein, you'd have to fight her off.
Dear Convict

If you wish to persist with this sustained lack of gallantry, that is entirely up to you. I would simply ask how you'll feel when those of us who have consistently championed standards and decency on this thread are invited to watch Anna and Natasha drag Lucy into Henrietta's office for her punishment shag while you are left alone with your pitiful imaginings and sense of what might have been.

Even now it may not be too late, though that 'Hollowribs' crack will take some forgiving.

I have the honour to be, sir, your obedient servant,

FF

M

Mark The Convict

Ha ha, I thought so, you're keen on her, aren't you? *schoolyard singsong* FF's got a girlfriend, FF's got a girlfriend...