• Julie

Votes: 96 28.2%
  • Sheryl

Votes: 6 1.8%

• Total voters

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
The wonderful people at Princess Productions are working on a master plan to send family members to Afghanistan as part of a big surprise.

http://www.arrse.co.uk/films-music-...g-soldiers-appear-celebratory-tv-show-10.html

The creative merits of this wonderful idea are being discussed by the Arrse Literati on a separate thread and need not concern us here, however, as Arrse has a standing policy to engage positively and constructively with the media, which one would you?

Princess Productions | Broadcast Television | Our People

Attachments

I rather fancy that Natasha Bondy, she has a certain look about her.

Paul Jones, in the Drawing Room with a Candlestick.

No Lube.

Edited to add: I know he's not on the list but shoving a 12 inch Candlestick in his bottom would certainly take that "why so serious" look off his face.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Paul Jones, in the Drawing Room with a Candlestick.

No Lube.
I left the boys off to keep it from getting too nasty. The girls and Jarrod can set that one up if they like.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Anyone who doesn't vote for Henrietta is clearly a bummer.

If push came to shove, it would have to be Julie, although give me a few beers and I'd spray some seed over all of them. Give me a few more beers and I'd make a cape out of their fucking skin.

The wonderful people at Princess Productions are working on a master plan to send family members to Afghanistan as part of a big surprise.

http://www.arrse.co.uk/films-music-...g-soldiers-appear-celebratory-tv-show-10.html

The creative merits of this wonderful idea are being discussed by the Arrse Literati on a separate thread and need not concern us here, however, as Arrse has a standing policy to engage positively and constructively with the media, which one would you?

Princess Productions | Broadcast Television | Our People
You missed out Professor Snape. The gopping Emo cunt.

View attachment 53351

Natasha - That mouth looks set for action…

Kelly - Has to be the back door with this one…

Henrietta - Normal services with this one, posh totty being a Henrietta and I bet she goes like a tiger…

The look of complete vacancy in Henrietta's eyes is quite appealing, it would be fascinating to see at what point they became alive with terror. She'd definitely be my choice for the dungeon.

But Natasha has a lovely cocksucking mouth.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Henrietta is the only attractive one, in an incipient anorexic kind of way.
While Henrietta is clearly the sophisticate's choice, I think you're being overly harsh. Natasha's picture gives the impression that she believes any day that she's not made watertight to be a day lost.

Can't get their names up under their pics. Do I play Russian roulette and vote for a nice name only for it to turn out to be the one that looks like a horse???

M

Mark The Convict

'Overly harsh'? *checks* It's the NAAFI! Anyway, anorexics have such self-esteem iss-yews that they're easy to get in the sack, if you don't mind rooting something that looks like a skeleton dipped in grey wax.

Edit; speaking of issues, what's up with Goth Boy here?

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Can't get their names up under their pics. Do I play Russian roulette and vote for a nice name only for it to turn out to be the one that looks like a horse???
I did wonder why Sheryl had got a vote.