Dry your eyes Princess

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by FORMER_FYRDMAN, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Henrietta

91 vote(s)
  2. Emma

5 vote(s)
  3. Sarah

7 vote(s)
  4. Kelly

8 vote(s)
  5. Melissa

17 vote(s)
  6. Bee

7 vote(s)
  7. Anna

62 vote(s)
  8. Natasha

39 vote(s)
  9. Julie

96 vote(s)
  10. Sheryl

6 vote(s)

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

The wonderful people at Princess Productions are working on a master plan to send family members to Afghanistan as part of a big surprise.

The creative merits of this wonderful idea are being discussed by the Arrse Literati on a separate thread and need not concern us here, however, as Arrse has a standing policy to engage positively and constructively with the media, which one would you?

Princess Productions | Broadcast Television | Our People

Attached Files:

2. I rather fancy that Natasha Bondy, she has a certain look about her.
  3. Paul Jones, in the Drawing Room with a Candlestick.

No Lube.

Edited to add: I know he's not on the list but shoving a 12 inch Candlestick in his bottom would certainly take that "why so serious" look off his face.
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
  4. Oh these fuckers are reaping what they sowed, but it would still be "our Lucy" :nod:
    • Like Like x 2

I left the boys off to keep it from getting too nasty. The girls and Jarrod can set that one up if they like.
  6. I'll see your Natasha Bondy, and raise you a Kelly Webb-Lamb.
  7. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Anyone who doesn't vote for Henrietta is clearly a bummer.
    • Like Like x 7
  8. Natasha for me, I briefly considered Julie but I want to do dirty dirty things and Nats looks like she's up for it.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. If push came to shove, it would have to be Julie, although give me a few beers and I'd spray some seed over all of them. Give me a few more beers and I'd make a cape out of their fucking skin.
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Anna, any day of the week.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. You missed out Professor Snape. The gopping Emo cunt.

View attachment 53351
    • Like Like x 15
  12. Henrietta is the only attractive one, in an incipient anorexic kind of way.
  13. Natasha - That mouth looks set for action…

Kelly - Has to be the back door with this one…

Henrietta - Normal services with this one, posh totty being a Henrietta and I bet she goes like a tiger…

• Like Like x 1
  14. The look of complete vacancy in Henrietta's eyes is quite appealing, it would be fascinating to see at what point they became alive with terror. She'd definitely be my choice for the dungeon.

But Natasha has a lovely cocksucking mouth.
    • Like Like x 2

While Henrietta is clearly the sophisticate's choice, I think you're being overly harsh. Natasha's picture gives the impression that she believes any day that she's not made watertight to be a day lost.
    • Like Like x 1