Dry Cleaners in West Midlands

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by mjg060468, Sep 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi, my Sister in Law has just been posted and she has left us with her Mess Dress to get dry cleaned and pressed. Does anyone know of a dry cleaners within the West Midlands who knows how to clean Mess Dress. Any pointers would be extremely welcomed

Cheers all
  2. A mess dress is material, that's it, just material which is available to every other person on this planet.

Drop it off at the nearest dry cleaners to you.
  3. Any "Stains" from her special places on it? If so I'll do it gratis.
  4. I am more concerned about the braiding and buttons on both the jacket and dress.
  5. Oh yeah, thanks for the sarcasm, really helpful
  6. Are you ******* mental?

If you thought I had intended there to be sarcasm in my post then why didn't you question it on your first reply to me?

A mess dress is made of ******* cloth - take it to a dry cleaners who deal in cloth, you ****.
  7. Oh yeah, forgot to ask, talking about *****, how is your mother? Grow up, you silly little man. Just wanted some help, but obviously talking to the wrong people. From the sounds of it the only time you see the mess is when they give you the privilege to clean the toilets.
  8. Yes, you are correct, my only connection with the mess is when I clean their toilets.

Not withstanding that I've spent more time as a mess member whilst serving than as a JNCO or Tom or the fact I honk of avgas and slipstream.

You diesel drinking ****.
  9. What about stains, you never answered?
  10. Didn't know Monica was in the Army, Mr E-President :wink:
    • Like Like x 1
  11. napier

napier LE Moderator Reviewer

stop swearing you silly people - this is a sensible forum