Drunken British Troops.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by paul2005, Jan 9, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it too late to change to a different army?

2. Borrocks you boring clunt!

3. Stupid dutch! They proberly bought enough drugs anyway to compensate the lack of alcohol.

4. Good point!

5. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

And the 'troops'were probably Engerlish :roll:

6. The Dutch as a nation are generally top fellas and I enjoy my pilgrimage to Assen every year for the TT, but their troops are jusht crayshee! On (non tac)ex in Denmark a couple of years back we had a block party, the Cloggies came out and complained about the noise at 2200 hrs! I asked them politely to leave us be, but in the cold light of day my politeness turned out to be fairly offensive and had to go cap in hand to beg forgiveness from their OC. Homms

7. Because all the Jock Regiments had been disbanded, without the winking of an eye! :wink:

8. Auld-Yin

Very true Harry W, but at least they were talking about winking - not w@nking you w@nker :roll:

9. Auld-Yin you are a fart!!

10. Auld-Yin

Merci :!:

11. Yes Fcuk off back in your box with Bill and Ben you old git[​IMG]

And having a white cane is no excuse for touching dogs arses :oops:

12. Hehehe fanar,fanar,titter,titter that shut him up!!!

13. The U.S. Army has the same policy concerning alcohol. But you can make your own. All you need is a canteen, a little sugar, yeast and fruit juice stolen (or donated) from the cooks, and you're in business. It's a nasty brew, though.

14. and thats why you lot end up line dancing after drinking that shite is it?

15. There is no such thing as a nasty brew if it's alcoholic - a nasty brew is so called non-alcoholic wine or beer.