Drunken British squaddies stripped naked and abused locals

Ahh memories... me naked in Harstad around 97 -98, its just journo's and Fishheads were more tolerant obviously in them days... Oh How much has the days changed...........

Could a MOD please lock the thread, could be subject to investigation, possible Subjudicy issues here.

Thank you.

Has to be 29 RA, surely?

whosthedaddy said:
Could a MOD please lock the thread, could be subject to investigation, possible Subjudicy issues here.

Thank you.
Investigations of a Naked Bar? Yes we'd all better keep very quiet about this one! FFS!!! :roll:

whosthedaddy said:

Thank you.
Go wobble your head. What are you - a fcuking lawyer?

HA HA, I know most of these lads. Can't let the gunners or booty take credit for this. Suffice to say its the lads from the MT section of the squadron. :wink: classic.

No, RMP and seeing as how this site normally has a policy of not allowing comment on stories relating to ongoing investigations thought it might be relevant to request a threadlock. Further comments would be appreciated from an O2 thief..........! Not!

whosthedaddy said:

Thank you.
Not until you learn to spell it.

Whinging bastards, a bit of p1ss isn't going to kill anyone.

BTW, I remember tom newton dung calling for the sacking of a female RMP because she took part in a naked bar (her sqaudren bar FFS) does this mean we can't do naked bar anymore?

whosthedaddy said:
No, RMP and seeing as how this site normally has a policy of not allowing comment on stories relating to ongoing investigations thought it might be relevant to request a threadlock. Further comments would be appreciated from an O2 thief..........! Not!
Ha Ha......RMP - do one plod you jumped up little bureaucrat.

How very grown up Threaders.

Hogspawn, my apologies, sub judice!!!!

Ah Naked Bar.....shock horror eh..............we never done that lads now have we FFs