• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Drunken British squaddies stripped naked and abused locals

Ahh memories... me naked in Harstad around 97 -98, its just journo's and Fishheads were more tolerant obviously in them days... Oh How much has the days changed...........

whosthedaddy said:
Could a MOD please lock the thread, could be subject to investigation, possible Subjudicy issues here.

Thank you.
Investigations of a Naked Bar? Yes we'd all better keep very quiet about this one! FFS!!! :roll:

HA HA, I know most of these lads. Can't let the gunners or booty take credit for this. Suffice to say its the lads from the MT section of the squadron. :wink: classic.

No, RMP and seeing as how this site normally has a policy of not allowing comment on stories relating to ongoing investigations thought it might be relevant to request a threadlock. Further comments would be appreciated from an O2 thief..........! Not!

Whinging bastards, a bit of p1ss isn't going to kill anyone.

BTW, I remember tom newton dung calling for the sacking of a female RMP because she took part in a naked bar (her sqaudren bar FFS) does this mean we can't do naked bar anymore?

whosthedaddy said:
No, RMP and seeing as how this site normally has a policy of not allowing comment on stories relating to ongoing investigations thought it might be relevant to request a threadlock. Further comments would be appreciated from an O2 thief..........! Not!
Ha Ha......RMP - do one plod you jumped up little bureaucrat.

Latest Threads