Drunken bike riding.

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Lexx_valentine, Feb 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hmm, recently uploaded. Should be available soon.

2. not as funny as what happened to a friend of mine many moons ago (in 1900 hundred and frozen to death) when cycling home from the TA center after a few too many.

head down and oblivious to the copper who was standing in the middle of the road with his arm out requesting him to stop :pirat:

you can quess what happened next :pounce: mate, bike and copper all in a heap in the middle of the road.

2nd copper who was on the path was in stitches and pissing himself laughing, as soon as my mate got up he was told to piss of asap, by the second copper who was taking the piss out of his mate :bom:

3. MY BIKE RIDING SKILLS WERE GREATLY INCREASED BY SEVERAL PINTS OF STELLA, WELL NOT REALLY I CANT REMEMBER MUCH OF THE NIGHT ONLY THE BIT WERE I WAS TRING TO ACT MY BEST "HAD A DRINK BUT PERFECTLY CAPABLE OF RIDING HOME" ASS I LEFT THE CAMP GATES, THE MORNING SEEMED OK UNTILL I LOOKED AT THE MESS ON THE CARPET AND THE LOOK ON THE WIFES FACE AND THE PAIN AS I SEEN THE SCRACHES AND BRUSES ALL OVER MY BODY. THAT MORNING I DECIDED TO WALK TO WORK JUST INCASE SOME BLOKE WAS SEARCHING FOR A WING MIRROR. NOT THAT I REMEMBER BRAKING OR CRASHING INTOI ANYTHING AND IF I WAS AT FAULT I WOULD COMPENSATE ANYONE. NEVER AGAIN