• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Drunk Swedish Elk found in apple tree near Gothenburg

I saw a deer in a tree just off the edge of the 75 at creetown, It might have been the fact I hit him with a 580 scania.
fuck I still feel bad about that.

One landowner heading your way seeking recompense...
Dogs, goats, horses, cattle, asses, mules, sheep and pigs are "animals" within the remit of the Road Traffic Act. Killing or injuring one with a vehicle is a reportable accident so you are required by law to report it to the police. Deer do not fall under this definition, and thus this requirement does not pertain, but it might be nice to pop a note to Father Christmas just to let him know he'll be one short come Christmas Eve.

Those two gobshyte traffic cops on the a75 has got enough of my hardearned over the years....I'm fugging sure I'm not going to seek them out to tell them I knocked down Rudolph.

Latest Threads