Drunk Squaddies.

this is not a guantanamo pic, heres a little piccy of one of my unit colleagues a little worse for wear at his end of cource pis*up. :twisted:

good result for about 4 liters of cider and about 5 stellas.

way to go woody, just to let you know larger pics have been printed off and will be posted up on the sqn boards by next wends night :)

anyone else got piccys of thier mates 'looking for o'rourke'??

Why did you pull his shreddies down? Royal Marines?

4 liters of cider and about 5 stellas and he's in that state?
Are you sure he's not RAF the lightweight poof.

DrStealth said:
this is not a guantanamo pic, heres a little piccy of one of my unit colleagues a little worse for wear at his end of cource pis*up. :twisted:

way to go woody, just to let you know larger pics have been printed off and will be posted up on the sqn boards by next wends night :)

Whilst I aplaud the use of the modified recovery position I am disgusted to see no one had the forethought to insert some form of flower or bicycle between the checks of that man's arse!

BTW 'Woody', man the fcuk up you ponce and learn how to hold your booze you cider drinking girl!

Airfix said:
Whilst I aplaud the use of the modified recovery position I am disgusted to see no one had the forethought to insert some form of flower or bicycle between the checks of that man's arse!

!
We all know what you would have inserted between the cheeks of his arse don't we?

What unit is our drunken friend from?

stacker1 said:
Airfix said:

!
We all know what you would have inserted between the cheeks of his arse don't we?

Bit hard to tell from the headgear really! :D

Airfix said:
DrStealth said:

BTW 'Woody', man the fcuk up you ponce and learn how to hold your booze you cider drinking girl!

How whould you know :?

Markintime said:
stacker1 said:
Airfix said:

!

I thought airfix might recognize the arse.

Is anyone else getting "disturbing" adverts at the bottom of the page?

stacker1 said:
How do you define "disturbing"?

Just now I had one for 1stEasy.com in muted shades of blue.

It was followed by an ad for GayMilitaryDating.

EDITThe latest was MilitaryLoveLinks.com?

stacker1 said:
Markintime said:
stacker1 said:
Airfix said:

!

I thought airfix might recognize the arse.
Well, I know it's not yours coz it doesn't have 'MDN'S BITCH' and 'Dry Your Eyes, Princess' tattooed on it!

Also the bod in question had been on the cider and Stella, when we all know you are a lager shandy and Babysham sort of 'man'... :roll:

acl said:
stacker1 said:
You mean "Gay Military Dating"?

Yes.
Thank fuck I'm not the only one.
Its supposed to be intelligent advertising it picks out key words then decides the best match advert.
It must be the words arse and airfix.

stacker1 said:
acl said:
stacker1 said:
You mean "Gay Military Dating"?

Yes.
Thank fuck I'm not the only one.
Its supposed to be intelligent advertising it picks out key words then decides the best match advert.
It must be the words arse and airfix.
You clicked though, didn't you. Come on, we're all "friends" here, you can tell us. Was it the thought of playing the pink oboe that did it for you? Or was it the thought of having another man's batter running between your arrse cheeks?

stacker1 said:
Airfix said:

!

Why? are you S.I.B.? :wink: