Drunk soldier arrested after stealing two armoured vehicles

J

Joshua Slocum

the army must train them well
after a few beers I cant even piss straight let alone work out how to drive, its a full on mental effort stone cold sober and even then not pleasant for passengers
never mind the Russian cab trade will welcome him !!

"armoured ambulance -and speed off again."

I didn't know you could speed any were in a 432.

'Armoured command vehicle'? So it could be a makrolon land rover and they print a picture of a chally...
It was a Sultan. And 4 years ago.

Just when you think it couldn't get worse for the Royal Navy, I've just read the Mary Rose has sank.

... No hold on, it's up again.

(@OP this is what happens when you repost anything you find on Facebook without reading it first.)

Sent via Tapatalk HD

UPDATED: 13:28, 20 February 2009

As I was/still am in Hohne, alledgely the squaddie involved was evicted from a drinking establishment forcefully.

He too dislike to this and upon reaching camp decided to drive a CVR(T) through said licenced establishment.

Too pissed to make it that far, and to be honest amazed that 3/4 has 2 vehicles that were roadworthy.

Begs the question how secure the hangar/wagons/BOWMAN was.

Anyway its what I heard in the pub down town overheard whilst havinging a beer in a loud bar so I may have facts/figures wrong incase any jouno are reading.

the army must train them well
after a few beers I cant even piss straight let alone work out how to drive, its a full on mental effort stone cold sober and even then not pleasant for passengers
never mind the Russian cab trade will welcome him !!
Never been called out for 'ACTIVE EDGE' at zero silly O clock hours in the morning following Regt Diner, SQN do etc.