Drunk on ARRSE?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by legal_eagle, Aug 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's 2200 on friday night and I've spent the last 2 hours drinking John Smiths and fcukin about on ARRSE.

I think I'm going to go out to the pub before I start posting sh!t and arguing with people which I will regret in the morning...At least when I talk sh!t in the pub everyone else is drunk and doesn't really listen, plus there is no permanant record.

Does anyone else come on here when they're sh!tfaced and talk b0llocks they wish they hadn't or is it just me and my alcohol problem???

2. have edited the wiki then had to go back the next morning and take all the mindless sh!te back out on several occasions .... perfectly normal as far as I'm concerned.

3. Everyone of my posts are done alcohol fuelled lol... dont worry everyone else is in the same boat more or less

4. Mate i think you should be more upset about drinking John Smiths! gives me the squirts big time. poor mrs rolos scraping my kex......

5. LOL...there was a special offer on at bargain booze..I'll switch to Guiness in the pub with a few shots of Scotch for good measure. I don't suppose the Guiness will be much of an improvement in that department though! :D

6. Mate, always pissed on Wobbly.

Way to go!

7. Yep ...... there would, probably, be no ARRSE, if it weren't for alcohol. But John Smiths might be a problem. how much of that do you have to drink, to get p1ssed?

8. I only ever turn the PC on when drunk as it's only then I think I know how to use it, so yea, always post when oiled.

9. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Barsteward! Over £3 a pint in my local!(when they have it!) otherwise Guinness & a dose of the squirts for me....

10. Do you mean there are sober people on here???

Nobody told me.

11. Yep. I met one, the other day ........ fully recovered drunk!!!!

12. Spike, when I arrived here, it brought all the joys of BFG with me.

Sorry, its 65p over here!

13. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

C***!B*******!!!!lucky f*****!!!!! :twisted:
    Hope you chocked on your Gyros mit frittes you lucky..... :p

14. Well, I've just got back from the pub and as much as I'm full of bile and hatred for the world I'm going to contain myself since I started this thread and have no wish to embarrass myself once again.

So there you have it. I may have failed on many other occasions but I think I have sat down at the PC tonite, absolutely trousered and not typed anything too bad....I haven't gone to bed yet though!!

15. Fcuk,. fcuk you, you all, your all fcuking(burps) wnkers, what did I say, shut up and dont inteerrrupt me!(vomits)