Drunk?? Me!!!!

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by Murphy, Feb 26, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Do you know, I had a Hangover on Saturday that could have killed a Gazelle Flight!!!!!!

Sorry, but the Banter had dried up!!!!!

2. You really have to do better than that if you are going to try to get a responce.

You (ex) pie eating lard ass.

Doh !!
    ;D

3. To feel as fresh and clear as the rising sun is wonderful (albeit boring), but to feel as groggy and horrible as you say - well at least u know you are living!!!!!

4. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

Someone let you sniff the bottle cap Murphs? [​IMG]

5. Something like that, yeah!!!

Gaz pilot, much as it pains me to talk to 'Your kind', Do I know you!!!?

6. Do Gazelle pilots drink at their crochet/knitting evenings?

Regards N Genfire

7. Do Lynx pilots exchange gossip at Weight Watchers evenings?

8. BWAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!, LOL :D :D :D :D :D :D,

Thats what I love about being in the Army!!!

Et touche Markus

Regards N Genfire

PS who told you we went to weight watchers? we only go to check we are all eating our own body weight  a day!!!

(Edit due to laughing like a Hyena and not being able to spell through tears)

9. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

Don't you have to be a woman to enrol at Weightwatchers?

10. Now dont you start on me either woops, being a floppy meister yourself you would not understand the intracasies (cannot be arsed to spellcheck) of weight management, the torque meisters C og G is highly dependant on the pilot to Bun ratio, vis a vis two pax = 4 pies and a packet of creamy dodgers. USL = 10 pies replenished after an hour if under 60kts for more than 5 mins (If little chef available 6 all day breakfasts will suffice).

Regards
    N Genfire

11. Flyingrockdj

Flyingrockdj War Hero Moderator

I am sure Murphy spent a spell in araldite pursuit ships a while ago, must have been one hell of a diet!!!!!!

12. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

NGen....correction, that would be "arrsed" mate, you of all people should know how to spell that being such a lard....

Point made?

You know NGen is diversifying into DJing and record producing?...he's calling himself Fatboy Fat

13. I think you will find it has already been done by the flyingrock(Cake)DJ m8

see above

Regards
    N Genfire

PS could not open the attachment on your last e mail rocky baby, what format is it in, or have you sent me a Virus?

14. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

What perverse activity have you been engaging in to get a virus from FRDJ then NGen? [​IMG]

Visit to the STD clinic for you then? Remember not to scratch!

15. Another one Today!!!!!!!!!!

I could kill off the Floppy Jocks!!!