Drunk and drugged up scouser falls under train.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vampireuk, Nov 14, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BBC News - Georgia Varley train death: Guard guilty over rail death fall

Somehow I'm finding it hard to give a shit about her.
    • Like Like x 7
  2. I feel sorry for the bloke sent to prison.
    • Like Like x 7
  3. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Heartless bastards. I am gutted and will not sleep. RIP pissed up Scouse bird.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Her "wonderful, amazing daughter" who was 16 and pissed as a rat and off her tits at the time was obviously the result of exemplary parenting by this loving mother.

Ah well everything is someone elses fault now.
    • Like Like x 19
  5. The mother's comments are a shining example of how people fail to get the concept of simple things like 'responsible for your own actions. I can understand her grief, but aged 16 and 3 x over the dd limit and high on drugs...

it is probably true to say that the guard could have done more to stop the accident, but a stint in jail?
    • Like Like x 5
  6. I imagine if anything he expected that any rational human being when faced with a moving train would move away from it, then again it was Liverpool...
    • Like Like x 3
  7. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Miss Varley, from Moreton, Wirral, had been at a house party before she went into Liverpool for a night out with her friends when the tragedy happened on 22 October last year.
    A blood analysis following her death showed she had 236mg of alcohol per 100ml of blood in her system - the legal driving limit is 80mg.
    She also had the drug mephedrone in her system at the time of her death.

How fortunate tragic Miss Varley (16) did not bump into me on that fateful night. I would have 'seen her home', no error.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Of course it is it's Liverpool.
  9. Nail Head Hit
    • Like Like x 8
  10. Grumpy jobs-worth train guard goes to prison, Scouse chick gets killed. Win win.
    • Like Like x 5
  11. Either way she'd have ended up dead and unrecognizable to her family.....
    • Like Like x 5

The Greif Train (mind the gap).
    • Like Like x 13
  13. Seeing as the guard didn't change his statement 116 times it can only be " entirely innocent scouse victim syndrome".
  14. I find your comment highly insensitive and frankly well out of order, what has TheIronDuke done to deserve that?
    • Like Like x 2
  15. McGee the Guard looks like prick and acted like a prick, tough shit, and send him down.

I bet he get's raped in prison by all the fair dodgers he caught....