Drunk and drugged up scouser falls under train.

BBC News - Georgia Varley train death: Guard guilty over rail death fall

Speaking outside court, Miss Varley's mother, Paula Redmond, 41, said: "Christopher McGee will complete his sentence and return to his family. Mine is now gone forever.

"We have listened as our daughter was portrayed as being a drunken liability when, in all honesty, she did no more than what many teenagers do of a weekend - she went out to celebrate her friend's birthday.
A blood analysis following her death showed she had 236mg of alcohol per 100ml of blood in her system - the legal driving limit is 80mg.

She also had the drug mephedrone in her system at the time of her death.
Somehow I'm finding it hard to give a shit about her.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Heartless bastards. I am gutted and will not sleep. RIP pissed up Scouse bird.

gutted.jpg

Her "wonderful, amazing daughter" who was 16 and pissed as a rat and off her tits at the time was obviously the result of exemplary parenting by this loving mother.

Ah well everything is someone elses fault now.

The mother's comments are a shining example of how people fail to get the concept of simple things like 'responsible for your own actions. I can understand her grief, but aged 16 and 3 x over the dd limit and high on drugs...

it is probably true to say that the guard could have done more to stop the accident, but a stint in jail?

I imagine if anything he expected that any rational human being when faced with a moving train would move away from it, then again it was Liverpool...

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Miss Varley, from Moreton, Wirral, had been at a house party before she went into Liverpool for a night out with her friends when the tragedy happened on 22 October last year.
A blood analysis following her death showed she had 236mg of alcohol per 100ml of blood in her system - the legal driving limit is 80mg.

How fortunate tragic Miss Varley (16) did not bump into me on that fateful night. I would have 'seen her home', no error.

Her "wonderful, amazing daughter" who was 16 and pissed as a rat and off her tits at the time was obviously the result of exemplary parenting by this loving mother.

Ah well everything is someone elses fault now.
Of course it is it's Liverpool.

Grumpy jobs-worth train guard goes to prison, Scouse chick gets killed. Win win.

Miss Varley, from Moreton, Wirral, had been at a house party before she went into Liverpool for a night out with her friends when the tragedy happened on 22 October last year.

How fortunate tragic Miss Varley (16) did not bump into me on that fateful night. I would have 'seen her home', no error.

Either way she'd have ended up dead and unrecognizable to her family.....

Seeing as the guard didn't change his statement 116 times it can only be " entirely innocent scouse victim syndrome".

McGee the Guard looks like prick and acted like a prick, tough shit, and send him down.

I bet he get's raped in prison by all the fair dodgers he caught....

Of course it is it's Liverpool.
For gods sake don't let anyone from the Wirral hear you saying that! The Wirral sometimes has a very misplaced sense of snobbery and denies anything to do with that city across the Mersey.

Whilst I sympathise with the guard (the stupid bitch was off her tits on drink and, possibly, drugs) if any mother didn't spring to the defence of their child in public. You'd hardly expect the mum to call her dead brat a stupid bitch and she deserved to die for being so pissed.

However as this is the NAAFI - anyone got any pics of her (pre-accident for preference)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WEATHERMAN1956 The Lamp and Sandbag II - The Tall Story Strikes B 4
Aunty Stella Current Affairs, News and Analysis 1
Murphy Aviation 33