drugs test

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by clee, Feb 18, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i was with some people the other day and a few of them were smoking cannabis, i did not smoke it but will it be in my system and will it affect my drugs test?

2. Depends on a whole range of factors. When you go for the test why not mention it to the staff; integrity, y'see. And get some new friends.

A spliff stays visible on a test for up to two months, heavy use for longer. Just thought you'd like to know.

3. Doubt it.You would need to be in something the size of an old red telephone box with 30 other people all smoking canabis for it to have any affect or to be picked up.If you have any concerns do the honest thing and speak to your medical officer or CSM.Then its noted if anything should be reorted back from the CDT team.

4. Best to tell them before you take the test otherwise it looks like an excuse if it comes up.

5. You'll be fine, as long as your friends did'nt inhale.

Oh, and don't forget to tell the staff that you did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky.

6. and I suppose the dangers of second hand smoke are a myth and it's all fluffy bunnies. He's still going to have it in his system, and like was said before depending on various factors he could have enough to spark interest. Sort it out you nonce.

I will say this though. Clee, if you hang around with cunts, don't squeal when the shit hits the fan, m'kay?

7. And take the dress to 'Impeachment Drycleaning' They'll see you right.

8. According to mythbusters you will be ok.

9. http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_testing.shtml

According to this website which is widely regarded as one of the most unbiased sources of information on drugs. If you have taken some in then it will probably be gone within a few days.

Even in chronic daily users it only is detectable for up to 21 days after stopping excep for rare ocurences.

So unless you had a test the day after i'm sure you'll be absolutely fine.

10. Unless you where hoovering the entire rooms atmosphere via your lungs, I really wouldn't worry.

For all those above who are pure of body. If you've been into to pub in the last ten years and touched a door handle, tap or flush, you've already tried a bit of coke/speed :)