drugs test

i was with some people the other day and a few of them were smoking cannabis, i did not smoke it but will it be in my system and will it affect my drugs test?

Depends on a whole range of factors. When you go for the test why not mention it to the staff; integrity, y'see. And get some new friends.

A spliff stays visible on a test for up to two months, heavy use for longer. Just thought you'd like to know.

Doubt it.You would need to be in something the size of an old red telephone box with 30 other people all smoking canabis for it to have any affect or to be picked up.If you have any concerns do the honest thing and speak to your medical officer or CSM.Then its noted if anything should be reorted back from the CDT team.

You'll be fine, as long as your friends did'nt inhale.

Oh, and don't forget to tell the staff that you did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky.

patchemup said:
Doubt it.You would need to be in something the size of an old red telephone box with 30 other people all smoking canabis for it to have any affect or to be picked up.If you have any concerns do the honest thing and speak to your medical officer or CSM.Then its noted if anything should be reorted back from the CDT team.
and I suppose the dangers of second hand smoke are a myth and it's all fluffy bunnies. He's still going to have it in his system, and like was said before depending on various factors he could have enough to spark interest. Sort it out you nonce.

I will say this though. Clee, if you hang around with cunts, don't squeal when the shit hits the fan, m'kay?

FourZeroCharlie said:
You'll be fine, as long as your friends did'nt inhale.

Oh, and don't forget to tell the staff that you did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky.
And take the dress to 'Impeachment Drycleaning' They'll see you right.

Unless you where hoovering the entire rooms atmosphere via your lungs, I really wouldn't worry.

For all those above who are pure of body. If you've been into to pub in the last ten years and touched a door handle, tap or flush, you've already tried a bit of coke/speed :)