drugs in the army

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by mik78, Feb 14, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. myself and a friend currently train together, myself natural and my friend unatural (steroids) we were recently tested and as expected mine came back clear, however my friends results also came back clear which has left me confused, can anyone shed any light on this please?

2. easy, whatever he is taking was tested for. Or he hasnt taken any for sufficiently long for it not to show up. Or the test got fuckd up.

3. You might get an informed answer by posting this topic in the Professionally qualified RAMC, and QARANC forum.

4. The normal tests only cover such drugs as Cannabis, Heroin, cocaine etc, steroids because they are substances that can occur naturally in the body such as testoterone are harder and more expensive to test for and because we already have testosterone in our body even positive results can be queried , look at the Olympic athletes disqualified then reinstated because of ambiguous results

5. or maybe he should check where he gets his gear from!

maybe hes not getting the product he thought he was, believe me people selling counterfeit steroids and supplements does go on

6. thanks for the reply it has shed some light on the matter, it must be too expensive to test for as you said, and we know the army dont like to spend money

7. If your friend is in the Army, he is a F'ing idiot. Why risk your career and health just to get bigger. You would be well advised to find another training partner. Since you know he is using illegal drugs, you are an accomplice.

8. Why the fuck is this in the Int Corps forum?

9. I was thinking the exact same thing. Bringing the Name of the Army into disrepute because he feels the need to cheat on Op Massive.

The price of is vanity is more than the cost of his drugs in this case!