Druggie Wife

Asking for a mate, hes looking through JSP's, I thought I ask here.

His wife has got a issues with a patch wife, that neglects her 3 year old to the point that when shes smoking weed with her mates,, the 3 year escapes into the estate. This has happened multiple times.

When the pothead is approached by her she gets defensive and aggressive, DHE & welfare aren't any help.

Since this is the child's welfare at stake here, what other options would be available ?

Asking for a mate, hes looking through JSP's, I thought I ask here.

His wife has got a issues with a patch wife, that neglects her 3 year old to the point that when shes smoking weed with her mates,, the 3 year escapes into the estate. This has happened multiple times.

When the pothead is approached by her she gets defensive and aggressive, DHE & welfare aren't any help.

Since this is the child's welfare at stake here, what other options would be available ?
Your mate had better reign in his wife, if his OC gets wind of it , it will impact his carrer, welfare agency's will get involved, the kid will be taken away, and the quarter will be vacated, and in all probability, a divorce is on the books, that is the worst scenario. Get the wives to have a word with his misses, and put her straight, at the same time find the dealer and warn him-her off, a shoeing would be in order. Get SAAFA to read her, her fortune, nothing sobers up a miscreant civilian than a bollocking from someone in uniform. Remembering that wives and children are considered as excess baggage, and can easily be repatriated back to UK, or their home town. good luck. Edit to add:- same scenario in BAOR back in 79, Wife sent back to UK , with kid, soldier moved in to the block on camp, ended up with a messy divorce.

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
Your mate had better reign in his wife, if his OC gets wind of it , it will impact his carrer, welfare agency's will get involved, the kid will be taken away, and the quarter will be vacated, and in all probability, a divorce is on the books, that is the worst scenario. Get the wives to have a word with his misses, and put her straight, at the same time find the dealer and warn him-her off, a shoeing would be in order. Get SAAFA to read her, her fortune, nothing sobers up a miscreant civilian than a bollocking from someone in uniform. Remembering that wives and children are considered as excess baggage, and can easily be repatriated back to UK, or their home town. good luck. Edit to add:- same scenario in BAOR back in 79, Wife sent back to UK , with kid, soldier moved in to the block on camp, ended up with a messy divorce.
What century are you living in?
“Get all the wives to have a word with her”
“A shoeing is in order”
Etc?
I despair

Last edited:

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
I don't really see what else your mate's wife can do if the pothead has been reported to the welfare services and/or the DHE. The only thing I can think of is that a diary is kept of all the times this hag has been seen intoxicated and/or kiddo goes missing. This can be kept and produced at the appropriate time such as when the poor sprog is fished out of a ditch, life extinct.

Although, I guess you could mention it to the highest-ranking wife, see if she's willing to give the woman a shake up. Explain that she's been reported and nothing's been done and you fear for the sprog's safety. She might be able to expedite things.

I see unfit mothers every day who couldn't be trusted looking after a fish. Sadly, if social services did their job the schools around my way would close.

“A shoeing is in order”

I despair
Also: "nothing sobers up a miscreant civilian than a bollocking from someone in uniform."

If that were the case, the police would be out of a job.

Highest Ranking Wife?

What the fcuk is that then?
It's that weird unofficial thing that the army do (or did), where patch wives assume the rank of their spouse, assume the equivalent level of deference and privilege and also take on the role of unpaid social worker/adjutant on the patch and lord it over their inferiors.

Similar to the Jewish Ghetto Police.

I guess the husband of said dope smoking idiot may come in for some (random) drug testing if his CO hears about it. That should motivate him to get his house in order

It's that weird unofficial thing that the army do (or did), where patch wives assume the rank of their spouse, assume the equivalent level of deference and privilege and also take on the role of unpaid social worker/adjutant on the patch and lord it over their inferiors.

Similar to the Jewish Ghetto Police.
Oh I know what actually happens.

Makes my ******* teeth itch, the idle wretches. Especially those who post on Facebook about how being an Army Wife is the hardest job in the world...but they sit at home getting Greggnant and never get an actual job. The fat cankled dustbins.

Is she a looker?
Picture of the druggie so we can help you better?

Is their a community policeman on the patch? Is the patch in or close to a rough area? If so, social services will probably have very little to do with it. Again situation dependent, the RMP might be interested to hear that there’s drugs in the house? To be fair, this is normal on any patch, just delete dope insert lambrini.

The OP, needs to tell his mate to ring the police. Failing that ring the NSPCC.

If this, wearer of Ron Hills. Or is it Jeggins, these days? Is putting the welfare of a toddler at risk, it needs some intervention from the authorities. A quiet word in the shell like, isn't going to work. Their actions have shown that already, by the lack of care

I'd have no issue grassing them up. I certainly wouldn't want to be the neighbour being interviewed on sky news, who did fvck all when the kid turns up dead

The OP, needs to tell his mate to ring the police. Failing that ring the NSPCC.

If this, wearer of Ron Hills. Or is it Jeggins, these days? Is putting the welfare of a toddler at risk, it needs some intervention from the authorities. A quiet word in the shell like, isn't going to work. Their actions have shown that already, by the lack of care

I'd have no issue grassing them up. I certainly wouldn't want to be the neighbour being interviewed on sky news, who did fvck all when the kid turns up dead
I doubt the police would be interested in social drug talking

“A shoeing is in order”

I despair
It was the "Get SAAFA to read her, her fortune, nothing sobers up a miscreant civilian than a bollocking from someone in uniform" that made me snigger.

Civilians dont give a shit about someone in uniform unless (possibly) hes old bill.