• Journo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All the above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Well, he's no journo. They know how to spell (after a fashion) and turn off their Caps Lock.

The rest - yep!

Fcuk my luck the halfwit is back under yet another guise.

Not to worry though, the longer "it" is online and using the same PC the better the plod will be at tracing him for spouting racial abuse and false/liable claims about other ARRSE users.

I hope he gets banged up, stupid little mong that he is.

I note that some posts mention Police action. There does seem to be a bit of a problem here, in that accusations are made against a fictitious "username" not an actual person.

I have not used many other internet forums, but observed, on others, that moderators were MUCH quicker at deleting unwanted posts.

I also see a problem in that the "unwanted poster" could be seen to be imitating posts by regular users on, for example "mong threads", where these "offensive?" remarks are tolerated and often applauded.

....... here endeth my fivepen'rth.

bovvyblonde said:
I note that some posts mention Police action. There does seem to be a bit of a problem here, in that accusations are made against a fictitious "username" not an actual person.

I have not used many other internet forums, but observed, on others, that moderators were MUCH quicker at deleting unwanted posts.

I also see a problem in that the "unwanted poster" could be seen to be imitating posts by regular users on, for example "mong threads", where these "offensive?" remarks are tolerated and often applauded.

Don't quote me on this, but I thought that if people actually know who the person behind the victim's username is then the person saying these comments would be guilty of defamation as people that know the accused user may be caused to take a different view of the victim after reading the accusations.

Death_Rowums said:
bovvyblonde said:

Don't quote me on this, but I thought that if people actually know who the person behind the victim's username is then the person saying these comments would be guilty of defamation as people that know the accused user may be caused to take a different view of the victim after reading the accusations.
Errrrrrmmmmmm? Dunno? I haven't got past worrying about the trouble my own mouth/typing might get me in with those who know who I am. So, don't you just change your name if you've blown your PERSEC? It's only a website? Not an exclusive club?

bovvyblonde said:
So, don't you just change your name? It's only a website? Not an exclusive club?
No because by then people that know you may have already read the accusations, so the damage may have already been done.

I'm sure there's someone here who knows how it all works. Where's Iolis when you need him?

Death_Rowums said:
bovvyblonde said:
So, don't you just change your name? It's only a website? Not an exclusive club?
No because by then people that know you may have already read the accusations, so the damage may have already been done.

I'm sure there's someone here who knows how it all works. Where's Iolis when you need him?
But you, me and everyone else are insulted all the time. It's just the spirit of t'internet.
Edited to add:- it's not Armynet.

Latest Threads