Druggie mother jailed

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
It was 'death by dangerous driving' mate. I agree with you but this pretty much the high end of the sentencing scale unfortunately.

Hanging! Stuff that Glass paper or cheese grater 4 lives wasted not to mention the suffering to the relatives of the 2 she killed that were'nt hers.

Civvy_Shot said:
NINE FECKING YEARS? Nine millimetre would be more appropriate...
It's probably really 36 years - 9 years on each of four counts. However, she'll get to serve the sentences concurrently.

This trick works particularly well for persistent petty criminals. A burglar getting sent down for 12 months could ask for a further 20 burglaries to be taken into consideration. He'll still only serve 12 months and he can never be prosecuted for the other burglaries. It's a get out of jail free card.

Is your blood boiling now?

no, it's probably a total of nine years - 2yrs 3mths per death. to be served concurrently.

and mariner - they have to ask for them to be taken into consideration BEFORE sentencing. so he risks it being increased to 13 months ;)

At least she was sent to gaol. The way things have been going over the last few weeks, she could have been given community service....

Litotes

I thought this thread was about my slaggie sister.

Blood boil? I'm betting used to (a) the behaviour of British gutter class and (b) the legal system in this joke of a country. So my blood doesn't boil like it used to. What really hurts is the children didn't get away with it. May they RIP.

Ancient_Mariner said:
Civvy_Shot said:
NINE FECKING YEARS? Nine millimetre would be more appropriate...
It's probably really 36 years - 9 years on each of four counts. However, she'll get to serve the sentences concurrently.

This trick works particularly well for persistent petty criminals. A burglar getting sent down for 12 months could ask for a further 20 burglaries to be taken into consideration. He'll still only serve 12 months and he can never be prosecuted for the other burglaries. It's a get out of jail free card.

Is your blood boiling now?
I think it would be a safe bet. If she was convicted of death thru dangerous driving, what about : (a) TWOC (b) driving while mashed off her tits (c) no insurance etc etc - surely that could have added a few years?

Fook that: if that shoite came within 100 yds of my kids and offered them a lift, a summary in the nearest ditch should be counted as civil duty or maybe litter clearing.

No fecking excuse. No fecking get out of jail free card.