Druggie mother jailed

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Civvy_Shot, Feb 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/essex/6323199.stm

I want to avoid using the old 'makes my blood boil' cliche but Jesus Suffering Feck. This scrote not only killed 4 in a stolen car while on speed, including her 2 kids, but then said one of the dead 16yr olds was driving. NINE FECKING YEARS? Nine millimetre would be more appropriate...

...and breathe.
  2. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

It was 'death by dangerous driving' mate. I agree with you but this pretty much the high end of the sentencing scale unfortunately.
  3. No doubt Sven will be up in arms, and maybe others too, but this offence is a capital offence in my opinion. Death by hanging.
  4. Hanging! Stuff that Glass paper or cheese grater 4 lives wasted not to mention the suffering to the relatives of the 2 she killed that were'nt hers.
  5. She should be given a medal. Two less chavs to scrounge off the state in the future.
  6. Could she not have been charged with murder or manslaughter? Both carry max life sentence. Or has the CPS been lazy?
  7. bit harsh flash. 4 & 8 year old girls died too.
  8. Thats what I was on about.
  9. It's probably really 36 years - 9 years on each of four counts. However, she'll get to serve the sentences concurrently.

This trick works particularly well for persistent petty criminals. A burglar getting sent down for 12 months could ask for a further 20 burglaries to be taken into consideration. He'll still only serve 12 months and he can never be prosecuted for the other burglaries. It's a get out of jail free card.

Is your blood boiling now?
  10. no, it's probably a total of nine years - 2yrs 3mths per death. to be served concurrently.

and mariner - they have to ask for them to be taken into consideration BEFORE sentencing. so he risks it being increased to 13 months ;)
  11. At least she was sent to gaol. The way things have been going over the last few weeks, she could have been given community service....

12. I thought this thread was about my slaggie sister.

Blood boil? I'm betting used to (a) the behaviour of British gutter class and (b) the legal system in this joke of a country. So my blood doesn't boil like it used to. What really hurts is the children didn't get away with it. May they RIP.
  13. I think it would be a safe bet. If she was convicted of death thru dangerous driving, what about : (a) TWOC (b) driving while mashed off her tits (c) no insurance etc etc - surely that could have added a few years?

Fook that: if that shoite came within 100 yds of my kids and offered them a lift, a summary in the nearest ditch should be counted as civil duty or maybe litter clearing.

No fecking excuse. No fecking get out of jail free card.