Druggie found Dead

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by DesktopCommando, Jul 24, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Amy Winehouse Found Dead At Home In Camden, London, Police Confirm | Showbiz News | Sky News

Yes, there is another thread in the Current Affairs, but why is the hero worship going on ??? She did drugs, (dramatised drugs, didnt get punished) went to clinics, did more (no punishment under law)! and paid the price !

...when did anyone in your unit get the same respect after doing the same, laws are broken by celebs and written over so easily, take Pete Doherty for example, but everyone else gets the full arm of the law, I'm sick and tired of politicians sidling along side journalists to keep them selves in power instead of doing what they are meant to do on the side on law.

2. [​IMG]

I don't know but the tribute acts are quick off the mark.

• Like Like x 9
  3. No great ferkin loss.

Please Plod. When a near pure batch of nose powder or the sh1t they inject is doing the rounds. DONT tell the press, or local junkies. It gets them off the planet quicker, and I dont have to stand behind them in Boots when they get the latest fix of Methadone. Swallow it in one, and inform the lass behind the counter they wont be in for a fortnight, as they are off to Spain on holiday, and will pick spmething up over there !!

4. Thanks for sharing your holiday snap with us . Which one is you?

5. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

6. oh what a great fu*king loss.
    it's not like she accomplished anything.
    she wasn't no hendrix, and (in my opinion) contributed absolutly nothing to the music industry.
    i just felt the world get a little bit lighter.

7. I'm taking the photo, stupid.

8. Good.. next

9. Good career move!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Well said.

This wasn't the death of a brilliant musician but of a smack-head crack-head chav who happened to be able to sing.

The sooner someone sponsors a UK-wide distribution of 100% pure China White or whatever it is nowadays the better. Get rid of all the smack-heads in one go and save the UK a fortune.

• Like Like x 2
  11. It really just shows how drugs can fuck you up. I wonder how long before her dad stabs Blake and Pete to death in revenge.

I wonder if, like many druggies, she fucked for drugs. Will there be a Winehouse sex tape hitting the top shelf soon?

12. Yeah well she's toast now. Prolly the best thing for her.

13. I fucking hope not; I wouldn't want to watch some bloke picking one of her back teeth out of his japseye...

14. Not for a couple of days, shirley? Let the grieving rellies pay their last respects..........

15. Darn right, I bet her back-catalogue's worth a small fortune to her label right now. Milk it for all it's worth.