Druggie found Dead

Amy Winehouse Found Dead At Home In Camden, London, Police Confirm | Showbiz News | Sky News

Yes, there is another thread in the Current Affairs, but why is the hero worship going on ??? She did drugs, (dramatised drugs, didnt get punished) went to clinics, did more (no punishment under law)! and paid the price !

...when did anyone in your unit get the same respect after doing the same, laws are broken by celebs and written over so easily, take Pete Doherty for example, but everyone else gets the full arm of the law, I'm sick and tired of politicians sidling along side journalists to keep them selves in power instead of doing what they are meant to do on the side on law.

No great ferkin loss.

Please Plod. When a near pure batch of nose powder or the sh1t they inject is doing the rounds. DONT tell the press, or local junkies. It gets them off the planet quicker, and I dont have to stand behind them in Boots when they get the latest fix of Methadone. Swallow it in one, and inform the lass behind the counter they wont be in for a fortnight, as they are off to Spain on holiday, and will pick spmething up over there !!

oh what a great fu*king loss.
it's not like she accomplished anything.
she wasn't no hendrix, and (in my opinion) contributed absolutly nothing to the music industry.
i just felt the world get a little bit lighter.

Well said.

This wasn't the death of a brilliant musician but of a smack-head crack-head chav who happened to be able to sing.

The sooner someone sponsors a UK-wide distribution of 100% pure China White or whatever it is nowadays the better. Get rid of all the smack-heads in one go and save the UK a fortune.

It really just shows how drugs can fuck you up. I wonder how long before her dad stabs Blake and Pete to death in revenge.

I wonder if, like many druggies, she fucked for drugs. Will there be a Winehouse sex tape hitting the top shelf soon?

Amy Winehouse Found Dead At Home In Camden, London, Police Confirm | Showbiz News | Sky News

Yes, there is another thread in the Current Affairs, but why is the hero worship going on ??? She did drugs, (dramatised drugs, didnt get punished) went to clinics, did more (no punishment under law)! and paid the price !

...when did anyone in your unit get the same respect after doing the same, laws are broken by celebs and written over so easily, take Pete Doherty for example, but everyone else gets the full arm of the law, I'm sick and tired of politicians sidling along side journalists to keep them selves in power instead of doing what they are meant to do on the side on law.
Yeah well she's toast now. Prolly the best thing for her.

Seriously top career move. In the 27 club, back catalogue worth just went through the roof. Mom and Dad are now well looked after no need to worry about a pension for them. I think you are all being cynical.

Plus she doesn't have to agonize over that difficult third album. To be honest its all win win

Pete Doherty are you listening think of your dear old mom all you need to do is check out.

I can not explain my hatered for her, some twat on the news earlier saying she was a legend and the greatest star of our generation. I think im right in saying the band Steps has more number 1s than this 2 bit junky.

This wasn't the death of a brilliant musician but of a smack-head crack-head chav who happened to be able to sing.
You what?! She was fucking terrible. Sounded like she was in her death throes in most of her songs. I wonder if she blurted out "Valerieeeeeee" when whatever she took caused her to fall to the floor and bleed from her loose sphincter.

... Okay, the last bit I HOPE happened.

I could not agree more, she was middle class dinner party bollocks. Legend my bottom.

Stage school, manufactured just like Steps.

Done well then shoots some bad shit and the press is giving the big Oh what a loss to the country and British music.

Their will be another one along shortly who can sing and dance just as good probably have better tattoos as well. It winds me up people going on about singers, actors and dancers sports men and women. None of them are real jobs. They get paid to do their hobbies, so if they fuck that up then I have no sympathy.