• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Drug user rips off scrotum

Drug user rips off scrotum
Premium Article !

Your account has been frozen. For your available options click the below button.
Options
Premium Article !

To read this article in full you must have registered and have a Premium Content Subscription with the Sunderland Echo site.
Subscribe
Registered Article !

To read this article in full you must be registered with the site.
Sign In
Register
Click on thumbnail to view image

« Previous
« Previous
Next »
Next »
View Gallery
ADVERTISEMENT
Published Date: 27 November 2009
Police in Durham have issued a warning about a new drug that led a man to rip off his scrotum, believing centipedes were crawling all over him.
The incident was revealed after Durham Constabulary's alert about mephedrone, which is considered legal and sold on the Internet as plant fertiliser.

Its chemical formula is one molecule different to Ecstasy and the drug, which comes in a liquid or powder form, is also known as drone, bubble, meow meow or legal high.

The report by Durham officers into its use in the county unearthed the details of the incident in which a man tore off his own scrotum after 18 hours of hallucinations.

Police have warned the drug is highly addictive and can lead to severe nose bleeds, nose burns, hallucinations, circulation problems, rashes, anxiety and paranoia, fits, delusions and heart attacks.

Five young people from County Durham have already been admitted to hospital for treatment after taking the substance.
http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/Drug-user-ripped-off-his.5864542.jp

Takes quite a lot of effort to detach the old ballbag from the body..

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
DGSx said:
Premium Article !

Your account has been frozen. For your available options click the below button.
Options
Premium Article !

To read this article in full you must have registered and have a Premium Content Subscription with the Sunderland Echo site.
Subscribe
Registered Article !

To read this article in full you must be registered with the site.
Sign In
Register

« Previous
« Previous
Next »
Next »
View Gallery
ADVERTISEMENT
Quite possibly the worst piece of cutting and pasting I've ever seen. You could have trimmed it down a bit.

As to the clown ripping his own pods off, serves the junky twat right. If only we could discover a drug that makes them pull their own brains out through their ears.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Current Affairs, News and Analysis - for discussion of important geo-political news and with particular reference to the armed forces.

The best place to post a story about a scrotum being ripped off do you think?

K

Kirkz

At least the idiot has removed himself from the gene pool so that's got to be a good thing :)

mephedrone

apprantly legal i.e not banned yet as not classified.
killed a 14year old girl 2 streets down from me although ketamine and alcohol were also avilable at said party.

probably no more lethal than booze but its cheap easily avialable and teenagers think legal=safe neck as much as you can :twisted:

will be banned shortly only to be replaced with a new "designer drug"
we lost the drug war along time ago legalization and control a much better route but NNOoooooooooo that might lead to more people taking drug :roll: s.

like they are not already taking drugs

I read the thread title and immediately thought, "Those ***** will steal off anything!". Damn this being in CA, I so want to rip the arrse out of it (and swear).

"Drug user ripped off his own scrotum + VIDEO"

When I saw this headline in the newspaper web site I thought "Cool!" but it's only a video of an interview of a no-neck peeler explaining what the drug is. Bummer. :( :p :lol:

jarrod248 said:
gobbyidiot said:
jarrod248 said:
Ketamine use is also really on the up I had a 14year old patient recently using it along with Heroin. I'm glad I don't have kids.
Ketamine - a horse tranquiliser. As Alan Partridge said, "Why drag them into it?"
And an anaesthetic used on humans - not very good for a 14yr old girl to be using.
I was given Ketamine whilst having my first child by Caeserian section, I'd never particularly been interested in taking hallucingenics previously and after my experience with it (the direct result of which was it was then banned from use in The Friarage, Northallerton), never ever want to take one again!

Latest Threads