Drug user rips off scrotum

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by InspectorDiver, Nov 28, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/Drug-user-ripped-off-his.5864542.jp

Takes quite a lot of effort to detach the old ballbag from the body..

2. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Quite possibly the worst piece of cutting and pasting I've ever seen. You could have trimmed it down a bit.

As to the clown ripping his own pods off, serves the junky twat right. If only we could discover a drug that makes them pull their own brains out through their ears.

3. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Current Affairs, News and Analysis - for discussion of important geo-political news and with particular reference to the armed forces.

The best place to post a story about a scrotum being ripped off do you think?

4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Maybe in both locations as it's deffo current affairs, and in the NAAFI too because it's really funny!

5. It's a pity the "rip your sack off" effect isn't reliably produced - it would be a fearsome chemical weapon.

6. Evolution always finds a way.

7. At least the idiot has removed himself from the gene pool so that's got to be a good thing :)

8. mephedrone

apprantly legal i.e not banned yet as not classified.
    killed a 14year old girl 2 streets down from me although ketamine and alcohol were also avilable at said party.

probably no more lethal than booze but its cheap easily avialable and teenagers think legal=safe neck as much as you can :twisted:

will be banned shortly only to be replaced with a new "designer drug"
    we lost the drug war along time ago legalization and control a much better route but NNOoooooooooo that might lead to more people taking drug :roll: s.

like they are not already taking drugs

9. Excellent! Lets give that substance free on the NH to those that want it. Almost as good as Domestos in the gene pool.

10. Ketamine - a horse tranquiliser. As Alan Partridge said, "Why drag them into it?"

11. Awww- that hurt!!
    He should of sanded off his winkle with his Black and Decker Drill. :D

12. Honourary Darwin Award for this chap, I think. Good effort! :D

13. Can we give this to pedophiles?

14. I read the thread title and immediately thought, "Those ***** will steal off anything!". Damn this being in CA, I so want to rip the arrse out of it (and swear).

15. Maybe he was trying to smoke some "crack" and, in desperation, got the wrong end.