Drug Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have got my RSW coming up soon, i was just wondering on this drug test, if i dont pass it what happens? Do I get another chance or do they take into account that I havent actually joined yet? Just asking as I have found a couple of different answers when looking on the net.

Thanks!

don't take drugs then you won't have any problems. why wouldn't you pass?

Correct. Why did you take it at all, nobody ever tell you it was not only illegal but bloody stupid as well?

Blackburn1987 said:
I have got my RSW coming up soon, i was just wondering on this drug test, if i dont pass it what happens? Do I get another chance or do they take into account that I havent actually joined yet? Just asking as I have found a couple of different answers when looking on the net.

Thanks!
This is bolloxks - talk to Rio.

Cannabis can be detected in urine up to 30 days; in hair up to 90 days. So, unlucky if you've been indulging in illegal practices.

MR blackburn the poision that you put in you , will take three weeks to clear(21days) ,after then it wont show up in a "piss test " which is what i think you will be having , as much as people will diss you for using it , including myself!! see the army as a fresh start and to get away from that hippy smoke shit lad!

G

Goku

Fear not, the army’s preferred method for drug testing is by hair sample.
If you have a full body shave all traces of your smack head past will be destroyed.

Don’t forget your eyebrows

Status
Not open for further replies.