Drug Test

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Reserve Recruitment' started by Blackburn1987, Jun 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have got my RSW coming up soon, i was just wondering on this drug test, if i dont pass it what happens? Do I get another chance or do they take into account that I havent actually joined yet? Just asking as I have found a couple of different answers when looking on the net.

2. don't take drugs then you won't have any problems. why wouldn't you pass?
  3. ask the unit you want to join the same question and come back and tell us what they said for future referance
  4. It was a while ago and it was cannabis, ive just read things on the net that says it can be detected up to 45 days after
  5. Correct. Why did you take it at all, nobody ever tell you it was not only illegal but bloody stupid as well?
  6. This is bolloxks - talk to Rio.
  7. msr

msr LE

8. Cannabis can be detected in urine up to 30 days; in hair up to 90 days. So, unlucky if you've been indulging in illegal practices.
  9. MR blackburn the poision that you put in you , will take three weeks to clear(21days) ,after then it wont show up in a "piss test " which is what i think you will be having , as much as people will diss you for using it , including myself!! see the army as a fresh start and to get away from that hippy smoke shit lad!
  10. Fear not, the army’s preferred method for drug testing is by hair sample.
    If you have a full body shave all traces of your smack head past will be destroyed.

Don’t forget your eyebrows
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.