Drug test on first day ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering if I’ll get drug tested on my first day in basic . Having a last night out with the lads on Friday , and I go to basic on the Sunday . Normally ends up getting out of hand when where all together and just want to know if It’s better just having glasses of coke all night so I don’t do anythin stupid .

You've answered your own question.
Professionalism for you as a professional Soldier starts now. Why do something as crassly stupid as drugs this close to starting training.

Just wondering if I’ll get drug tested on my first day in basic . Having a last night out with the lads on Friday , and I go to basic on the Sunday . Normally ends up getting out of hand when where all together and just want to know if It’s better just having glasses of coke all night so I don’t do anythin stupid .
You might do.

Is it worth the risk? Don't turn up drunk, high, or on a come-down. Any of the first three may make your first day worse - or even turn it into your last.

Guess...

If you've done stupid things in the past when blind drunk, like taken drugs, you shouldn't be joining the military. You will get drunk a lot, so if you cant handle the drink, stay away from it.

You might not get tested on the first day, but you will eventually, so why take the risk?

You get one shot, don't blow it.

Self-discipline, you may find, is key to a military career.
If you fear your 'friends' may lead you astray, pick better 'friends'.
If these 'lads' are prepared to **** you over in your new career before it even starts, you don't need them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads