Drug smugglers and criminal scum. We're hiring.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
The MoD has a problem with gun and drug runners and people smugglers. I do not know what this group has done to piss off the MoD but that is not my issue.

Details here...

http://www.arrse.co.uk/mod-news/193...ght-improve-security-maritime-operations.html

I quote...

It’s vitally important we reach out to industry and academia which have experience with equipment delivery, technology development and innovation to ensure we get the broadest and most coherent science and technology package of ideas and solutions for the front line commands.

CDE proves the value of novel, high-risk, high-potential-benefit research sourced from the broadest possible range of science and technology providers, including academia and small companies, to enable development of cost-effective capability advantage for UK Armed Forces and national security.
Typical MoD. Too many three syllable words. Trying too hard.

Strikes me that if they really have the will to stop smugglers they should ask some fucking smugglers?

Dunno why I posted this in NAAFI, but over to you. Me and my chums at MoD require solutions.