Drug Safety Warning from School

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by rockape34, Feb 26, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My son returned from school with the following warning:
    Much of this type of activity has been happening since the influx of immigrants from Eastern Europe/Asia Minor, and the target seems to be young children. :mad:

Attached Files:

2. Now, Now Rockape, you cannot go pointing fingers and giving drug dealing scum a bad name.

They'll have the law on you.

3. http://www.louthleader.co.uk/news/Police-quash-Strawberry-Quick-drug.3514980.jp

Damn those swarthy immigrants and their fictional drugs (and google-illiterate teachers)!

4. Didn't mean to upset your delicate feelings T_C ;) . It is quite obvious that the plod finding similar stuff (crack etc.) and also illegal immigrants in their dwellings is pure coincidence.

5. finally!! Im so sick of that sharp, plastically taste of crystal meth, now a pleasing alternative.

6. The same thing happened in the 80's and 90's with heroin and acid

7. Maybe the headmaster is going to get the whole school together for a special announcement and shout 'WAAH'

8. I think I'll stick to using "cake" as my recreational drug of choice.

9. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Cake? Try Triple Sod, Boz Boz or Clarky Cat. Much nicer. :wink:

10. I think that was a reference to his evilness 'the Emperor Mong'

11. Hattie Jacques' Portentous Cheesewog, surely.

12. Dealers never hang around school handing out freebies the little ******* have to buy it like everyone else :twisted:

13. Hey Aloysius, take care a guy in Swansea died of a cake overdose the other day, it was the real hard 'fairy cake' variety though

14. Classic!! :D